Morris/Maurice Edward Dally
|Father||Edward Dally (1884-1913)|
|Mother||Leah Brill (1893-1971)|
In 1910 Morris was living in Brazil, Clay County, IndianaG, in the household of his parents Edward and Leah, and was recorded in the census as Morris Dally, aged one and born in Indiana.5
In 1920 he was living in Clinton, Vermillion County, IndianaG, in the household of his uncle and aunt David and Emma Jones, and was recorded as Maurice Dally, aged eleven.6
Child of Morris/Maurice Edward Dally and Malda Gropp
- Eunice Maree Dally b. 18 Sep 1925, d. 23 Dec 1979
|Sackett line||10th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- "Indiana Births, 1880–1920", database, Ancestry.com, "10 Aug 1908, Morris Dally, s. Edward Dally & Leah Brill, Clay County, IN." CH4:15.
- "Indiana Birth Certificates, 1907–1940", digital image, Ancestry.com, "10 Aug 1908, certificate, [Unnamed] Dally, b. 302 S Walnut, Brazil, Clay County, IN, father Edward Dally, of Brazil, b. Knightsville, IN, blacksmith, mother Leah Brill, of Brazil, b. Harmony, IN, housewife."
- "Michigan Death Certificates 1867–1909", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Dally, Maurice Edward, d. 5 Mar 1927, at Herman Kiefer Hospital, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, res. 210 Palmer E, res. Detroit 5y, single, b. Brazil, Indiana, 10 Aug 1907, age 19-6-23, enamler, father Edward Dally b. Ind, mother Leah Brill b. Ind, informant Mrs Leah Dally, 210 Palmer E, cause tuberculosis, removal/burial Brazil, Ind, 6 Mar 1927."
- "Michigan, Marriage Records, 1867–1952", digital image, Ancestry.com, "6 Jun 1925, at Detroit, Mich, Maurice Dally, 19, of Detroit, b. Ind, asst sec, father Edward, mother Leah Brill; and Malda Gropp, 18, of Detroit, b. Ohio, father John, mother Rose. By A M Stock, clergyman. Witnesses: Leon Plotts, Mrs Marion Plotts, both of Detroit."
- 1910 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll: T624_343; Page: 12B; Enumeration District: 0006; FHL microfilm: 1374356
Brazil, Clay County, Indiana, 27 Apr 1910
Dally, Edward, head, 26, m1. 2y [sic], b. IN, father b. IN, mother b. England, blacksmith
Dally, Leah, wife, 19, m2. 1y [sic], 1 ch, living, b. IN, father b. IN, mother b. IN
Dally, Morris, son, 1, b. IN, father b. IN, mother b. IN.
- 1920 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll: T625_472; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 102
Clinton, Vermillion County, Indiana, 5 Jan 1920
Jones, David W, head, home owned on mortgage, 47, b. IN, father b. England, mother b. Wales, coal miner
Jones, Emma, wife, 46, b. IN, father b. England, mother b. England
Dally, Maurice, nephew, 11, b. IN, father b. IN, mother b. IN.
|Last Edited||29 December 2019|