Avis J Sackett
|Father||Edgar William Sackett (1875-1946)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Jane Taylor (1879-1955)|
In 1920 Avis was living at Main Street, WindsorG, in the household of her parents Edgar and Elizabeth, and was recorded in the census as Avis J Sacket, aged 15 and born in Connecticut.6
In 1930 she was living in WindsorG in the household of her husband Rodger, 26, a cashier in an oil company, and was recorded as Avis Stowell, aged 25. They rented their home.7
Notes & Citations
- "Connecticut Death Index 1949–2012" (Ancestry transcript), "Avis S Stowell, of 46 No Main St, East Granby, CT, d. Windsor, CT, 16 May 1984, age 79, b. CT, 10 Aug 1904, m. Roger Stowell."
- "Social Security Death Index" (Ancestry transcript), "Avis Stowell, b. 10 Aug 1904, d. May 1984, SSN 043-38-8077 issued CT, residence 06026 East Granby, Hartford, Connecticut."
- Memorial inscription, Elm Grove Cemetery, Windsor, Connecticut, "Roger H Stowell, 1903–1985 / his wife / Avis J Sackett, 1904–1984."
- "Connecticut Death Index 1949–2012" (Ancestry transcript), "Roger H Stowell, of 46 North Main St, East Granby, CT, d. Hartford, CT, 10 May 1985, age 81, b. CT, 17 Aug 1903, occ: office manager, Mobil Oil."
- 1920 United States Federal Census
Roll T625_180, p. 10B, Enumeration District 201, Image 485
Main St, Windsor Town, Hartford County, Connecticut, 18 Jan 1920
Scacket [Sackett], Edgar W, head, home owned, 44, married, b. CT, father b. CT, mother b. US, grocery merchant, store own
Sackett, Elizabeth J, wife, 40, b. CT, father b. England, mother b. Scotland
Sackett, Avis J, dau, 15, b. CT, father b. CT, mother b. CT.
- 1930 United States Federal Census
Roll 268, p. 11A, Enumeration District 0241, Image 881.0, FHL microfilm 2340003
Windsor, Hartford County, Connecticut, 12 Apr 1930
Stowell, Rodger, head, home rented, 26, m. at 22, b. CT, father b. CT, mother b. CT, cashier, oil comp
Stowell, Avis, wife, 25, m. at 21, b. CT, father b. CT, mother b. CT.
|Last Edited||12 Jan 2015|