|Father||Sackett Adams (1812-1884)|
|Mother||Mary Hogbin (c 1804-1882)|
In 1851 Emma was living in MonktonG in the household of her parents Sackett and Mary, and was recorded in the census as Emma Adams, single, aged 20 and born in Monkton.6
Notes & Citations
- Email from Bev Rayburn to Chris Sackett, November 2013.
- Baptisms Register, Monkton, Kent (England Births and Christenings, LDS FamilySearch), "27 Mar 1831 Emma Adams dau. Sackett Adams & Mary."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1855. Adams, Emma, 24. Thanet. 2a:399."
- "Kent, England, Tyler Index to Parish Registers", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Sacred to the memory/ of/ Emma/ daughter of/ Sackett and Mary Adams/ of this parish/ who died 3rd June 1855/ aged 24 years/ also/ Mary the beloved wife of/ Sackett Adams who died/ July 17th 1882 aged 78 years/ also of Sackett Adams/ husband of the above who died/ June 16th 1884 aged 72 years."
- Burials Register, St Mary Magdalene, Monkton, Kent, digital image, Findmypast, "9 June 1855 Emma Adams, of Monkton, 24."
- 1851 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, HO107, piece 1629, folio 73, p. 11, GSU roll 193530
Sackett Adams, head, married, 39, blacksmith, b. Monkton
Mary Adams, wife, 47, b. Monkton
Emma Adams, dau, unm, 20, b. Monkton
Frederick Adams, son, 13, b. Monkton.
|Sackett line||2nd great-granddaughter of Mary Sackett|
|Last Edited||29 Nov 2016|