Ann Sarah Kelsey
|Father||Charles Thomas Kelsey (say 1810-)|
|Mother||Ann Sackett (c 1811-)|
In 1861 Ann was living at 11 St Leonard's Street, Poplar, MiddlesexG, in the household of her parents Charles and Ann, and was recorded in the census as Ann S Kelsey, a scholar, aged eight and born in the Strand.6
In 1871 she was living at 6 Market Row, Hackney, LondonG, in the household of her parents Charles and Ann, and was recorded as Ann S Kelsey, aged 18 and born in the Strand.7
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1852. Kelsey, Ann Sarah. Mother: Sackett. St Martin in the Fields. 1a:273."
- Marriages Register, St John, Hackney, Middlesex, digital image, Ancestry.com, "25 May 1874, Arthur Thomas Wood Fordham, full age, bachelor, butcher, of Cassland Road, father Thomas Anthony Fordham plumber; to Ann Sarah Kelsey, full age, spinster, of Cassland Road, father Charles Kelsey butcher. Licence. Witnesses: Francis Sambell?, WS Richards."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1874. Kelsey, Ann Sarah. Hackney. 1b:691."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1874. Fordham, Arthur Thomas W. Hackney. 1b:691."
- 1861 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG 9, piece 302, folio 37, p. 3, GSU roll 542610
11 St Leonards St, West side, Bromley, Poplar, Middlesex
Charles T Kelsey, head, married, 42, butcher, master, b. Kent, Margate
Ann Kelsey, wife, 49, assists in shop, b. Kent, Ash
Charles T Kelsey, son, 11, serves in shop, b. Poplar
Ann S Kelsey, dau, 8, scholar, b. Mddx, Strand.
- 1871 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG10, piece 334, folio 23, p. 39, GSU roll 818903
6 Market Row, Hackney, London
Charles T Kelsey, head, married, 52, butcher, b. Margate, Kent
Annie Kelsey, wife, 59, b. Ash, Kent
Charles T Kelsey, son, unm, 21, butcher, b. Poplar, Middx
Ann S Kelsey, dau, unm, 18, b. Strand, Middx
Lucy Wherrell, serv, unm, 20, g serv, b. Auldburn [Aldbourne?], Wilts.
|Last Edited||25 November 2016|