Ann Sarah Kelsey
|Father||Charles Thomas Kelsey (say 1810-)|
|Mother||Ann Sackett (c 1811-)|
In 1861 Ann was living at 11 St Leonard's Street, Poplar, MiddlesexG, in the household of her parents Charles and Ann, and was recorded in the census as Ann S Kelsey, a scholar, aged eight and born in the Strand.6
In 1871 she was living at 6 Market Row, Hackney, LondonG, in the household of her parents Charles and Ann, and was recorded as Ann S Kelsey, aged 18 and born in the Strand.7
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1852. Kelsey, Ann Sarah. Mother: Sackett. St Martin in the Fields. 1a:273."
- Marriages Register, St John, Hackney, Middlesex, digital image, Ancestry.com, "25 May 1874, Arthur Thomas Wood Fordham, full age, bachelor, butcher, of Cassland Road, father Thomas Anthony Fordham plumber; to Ann Sarah Kelsey, full age, spinster, of Cassland Road, father Charles Kelsey butcher. Licence. Witnesses: Francis Sambell?, WS Richards."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1874. Kelsey, Ann Sarah. Hackney. 1b:691."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1874. Fordham, Arthur Thomas W. Hackney. 1b:691."
- 1861 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG 9, piece 302, folio 37, p. 3, GSU roll 542610
11 St Leonards St, West side, Bromley, Poplar, Middlesex
Charles T Kelsey, head, married, 42, butcher, master, b. Kent, Margate
Ann Kelsey, wife, 49, assists in shop, b. Kent, Ash
Charles T Kelsey, son, 11, serves in shop, b. Poplar
Ann S Kelsey, dau, 8, scholar, b. Mddx, Strand.
- 1871 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG10, piece 334, folio 23, p. 39, GSU roll 818903
6 Market Row, Hackney, London
Charles T Kelsey, head, married, 52, butcher, b. Margate, Kent
Annie Kelsey, wife, 59, b. Ash, Kent
Charles T Kelsey, son, unm, 21, butcher, b. Poplar, Middx
Ann S Kelsey, dau, unm, 18, b. Strand, Middx
Lucy Wherrell, serv, unm, 20, g serv, b. Auldburn [Aldbourne?], Wilts.
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||25 Nov 2016|