Henry Robert "Harry" Clark
|Father||George Clark (1828-1907)|
|Mother||Emma Crow Spain (1829-1914)|
Harry owned a butcher shop in Penshurst in the late 1800s and early 1900s. The family lived in Caramut Road, Penshurst.2
Children of Henry Robert "Harry" Clark and Catherine Wilson (Blood) Hyde
- William John Clark b. 1896
- Albert Arthur Clark b. 1897
- Emma Elizabeth Clark
- Catherine Elizabeth Clark
Notes & Citations
- "Australia birth index, 1788-1922", database, Ancestry.com, "1863, Henry Robert Clark, s. George Clark & Emma Spain. Penshurst, Victoria. Reg: 4041."
- Email from Kelly O'Brien to Chris Sackett, June 2013.
|Sackett line||8th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||28 June 2013|