Nehemiah Jobe D Sackett
|Father||Isaac Anson Sackett (1785-1852)|
Nehemiah Sackett gallery
In 1870 Nehemiah was living in Liberty, Susquehanna County, PennsylvaniaG, and was recorded in the census as N J D Sackett, a farmer, aged 55 and born in New York. Living with him were his wife Emeline, 50, and their daughter Augusta, aged 12.5
In 1880 he was living in LibertyG and was recorded as N J D Sackett, head of household, married, a farmer, aged 63 and born in New York State. Living with him were his wife Emaline, aged 60 and born in Connecticut, and their daughter Augusta, aged 19.4
Children of Nehemiah Jobe D Sackett and Emeline Wood
- Charles R E Sackett+2 b. 1842
- Edwin M Sackett+3 b. 14 Dec 1844, d. 17 Nov 1915
- Helen Sackett2 b. c 1854, d. 7 Nov 1864
- Harvey Sackett2 b. c 1855, d. 25 Nov 1863
- Lorinda Sackett2 b. c 1856, d. 12 Dec 1863
- Alice Sackett2 b. c 1859, d. 2 Dec 1863
- Augusta Sackett2 b. c 1861, d. 1936
- Frank David Sackett+ b. Nov 1866, d. 25 Jan 1954
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 5805|
|Charts||Line 4 (American)|
Descendants of Nehemiah Sackett
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1846d. Nehemiah Sackett, b. June 12, 1817."
- Email from Bill Sackett to Chris Sackett, 30 March 2004.
- Email from Bill Sackett to Sackett List.
- 1880 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, FHL 1255196 NA T9-1196/144D (TEK)
Liberty, Susquehanna, Pennsylvania
N. J. D. SACKETT, head, married, 63, b. NY, farmer, father b. CT, mother b. CT
Emaline SACKETT, wife, 60, b. CT, keeping house, father b. CT, mother b. CT
Augusta SACKETT, dau, single, 19, b. PA, at home, father b. NY, mother b. CT.
- 1870 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll M593_1455, p. 439B, image 217, FHL film 552954
Liberty, Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania, 22 Aug 1870
Sackett, N J D, 55, farmer, real estate $800, personal estate $200, b. NY
Sackett, Emeline, 50, b. PA
Sackett, Augusta, 12, b. PA.
|Sackett line||3rd great-grandson of John Sackett of New Haven|
|Last Edited||6 March 2018|