|Father||Rev Edward Saunders Sackett (1811-1850)|
|Mother||Maria Gaskell (1820-1884)|
In 1851 Catherine was living at West Street, New Sleaford, LincolnshireG, in the household of her widowed mother Maria, and was recorded in the census as Catharine Sackett, aged five and born in Wainfleet.7
Children of Catherine Sackett and Dr Charles Jack
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Mar qtr 1845. Sackett, Catharine. Mother: Gaskell. Spilsby. 14:624."
- Private papers of Hilary Kirk, Horsham, Sussex, family tree of Rev E S Sackett.
- Website Gaskell Family History (Rob Gaskell) (gaskellfamily.com).
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Mar qtr 1870. Sackett, Catherine. Wharfdale. 9a:171."
- Marriages Register, Horsforth Chapel, Guiseley, Yorkshire (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "February 3, 1870, Charles Jack, 26, bachelor, doctor of medicine, of Horsforth, father Thomas Jack, contractor; and Catherine Sackett, 24, spinster, of Horsforth, father Edward Saunders Sackett, Wesleyan minister. Licence. Witnesses: Robert Macmillan, Maria Sackett."
- 1851 England census
HO107, piece 2100, folio 352, p. 7, GSU roll 87729
West Street, New Sleaford, Lincolnshire
Maria Sackett, head, 30, Wesleyan Minister's widow, b. Margate, Kent
Maria Sackett, dau, 7, b. Wainfleet, Lincolnshire
Catharine Sackett, dau, 5, b. Wainfleet, Lincolnshire
Edward G Sackett, son, 1, b. Barking, Essex.
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Last Edited||26 Nov 2016|