|Father||Rev Edward Saunders Sackett (1811-1850)|
|Mother||Maria Gaskell (1820-1884)|
In 1851 Catherine was living at West Street, New Sleaford, LincolnshireG, in the household of her widowed mother Maria, and was recorded in the census as Catharine Sackett, aged five and born in Wainfleet.7
Children of Catherine Sackett and Dr Charles Jack
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1845. Sackett, Catharine. Mother: Gaskell. Spilsby. 14:624."
- Private papers of Hilary Kirk, Horsham, Sussex, family tree of Rev E S Sackett.
- Website Gaskell Family History (Rob Gaskell) (gaskellfamily.com).
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Mar qtr 1870. Sackett, Catherine. Wharfdale. 9a:171."
- Marriages Register, Horsforth Chapel, Guiseley, Yorkshire (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "February 3, 1870, Charles Jack, 26, bachelor, doctor of medicine, of Horsforth, father Thomas Jack, contractor; and Catherine Sackett, 24, spinster, of Horsforth, father Edward Saunders Sackett, Wesleyan minister. Licence. Witnesses: Robert Macmillan, Maria Sackett."
- 1851 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, HO107, piece 2100, folio 352, p. 7, GSU roll 87729
West Street, New Sleaford, Lincolnshire
Maria Sackett, head, 30, Wesleyan Minister's widow, b. Margate, Kent
Maria Sackett, dau, 7, b. Wainfleet, Lincolnshire
Catharine Sackett, dau, 5, b. Wainfleet, Lincolnshire
Edward G Sackett, son, 1, b. Barking, Essex.
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||26 November 2016|