|Father||John Sackett (1805-1873)|
|Mother||Sarah Ashby (c 1805-1846)|
In 1841 Emma was living at Effingham Place, Ramsgate, KentG, in the household of her mother Sarah, and was recorded in the census as Emma Sackett, aged one and born in Kent.4,5
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1839. Sackett, Emma. Mother: Ashby. Thanet. 5:432."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1869. Sackett, Emma, 29. Thanet."
- Burials Register, St George, Ramsgate (Transcript), "22 July 1869 Emma Sackett, Elms Park, 29 years."
- 1841 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Effingham Place, Ramsgate, Kent
Sarah Sackett, 30, dressmaker, b. not Kent
Elizabeth Sackett, 12, b. Kent
Sarah Sackett, 10, b. Kent
John Sackett, 6, b. Kent
Maria Sackett, 4, b. Kent
Emma Sackett, 1 , b. Kent
Sarah Philpott, 15, FS, b. Kent
HO107; Piece 469; Book: 5; Civil Parish: Preston By Wingham [error for Ramsgate]; County: Kent; Enumeration District: 10; Folio: 33; Page: 6; Line: 2; GSU roll: 306864.
- 1841 Census for England & Wales.
|Last Edited||26 November 2016|