Mary Ann Sackett
|Father||Edward Sackett (1799-1876)|
|Mother||Sarah Sage (c 1800-1880)|
In 1841 Mary was living at Hereson Road, St Lawrence in Thanet, KentG, in the household of her parents Edward and Sarah, and was recorded in the census as Mary Sackett, aged three and born in Kent.4
In 1851 she was living at 34 Addington Place, Ramsgate, KentG, and was recorded as Mary Ann Sackett, aged 13 and born in Ramsgate, daughter of Edward Sackett.5
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1838. Sackett, Mary Ann. Mother: Sage. Thanet. 5:439."
- Marriages Register, Christ Church, Ramsgate, Kent, "12 December 1865 Adam Dickson, full age, bachelor, printer, of 7 Spencer Sq., & Mary Ann Sackett, full age, spinster, of 7 Spencer Sq. Banns. [Both signed]. Fathers: Robert Dickson, printer; Edward Sackett, tailor. Witnesses: Edward Sackett, Ellen Crampton, Mary Ann Elizabeth Sackett."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Dec qtr 1865. Sackett, Mary Ann. Thanet."
- 1841 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Hereson Road, St Lawrence, Kent
Edward Sackett, 40, tailor, b. Kent
Sarah Sackett, 40, b. Kent
Edward Sackett, 9, b. Kent
Jeremiah Sackett, 7, b. Kent
Eliza Sackett, 5, b. Kent
Mary Sackett, 3, b. Kent
Ruth Sage, 23, FS, b. Kent
Mary Sage, 20, b. Kent
HO107; Piece 467; Book: 16; Civil Parish: St Lawrence; County: Kent; Enumeration District: 18; Folio: 28; Page: 25; Line: 25; GSU roll: 306862.
- 1851 Census for England & Wales, HO107/1630/f540
34 Addington Pl.
Henry SIMMONDS, head, married, 34, grocer, b. Kent, Ramsgate
Sarah SIMMONDS, wife, 43, b. Kent, Newington
Sarah Ann CHESTER, dau-in-law, unmarried, 18, dressmaker, b. Kent, Folkestone
Elizabeth CHESTER, visitor, widow, 83, labourer's widow, b. Kent, Elham
Edward SACKETT, head, married, 50, tailor, b. Kent, Ramsgate
Sarah SACKETT, wife, 49, b. Kent, Dover
Edward SACKETT, son, unmarried, 19, tailor, b. Kent, Ramsgate
Jeremiah SACKETT, son, unmarried, 16, tailor, b. Kent, Ramsgate
Mary Ann SACKETT, dau, 13, at home, b. Kent, Ramsgate
Henry SACKETT, son, 9, scholar, b. Kent, St. Lawrence
Emma SAGE, visitor, 9, scholar, b. Kent, Minster
Henry SAGE, visitor, unmarried, 39, cordwainer, b. Kent, Ramsgate.
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||26 November 2016|