Elizabeth Reid Sackett
|Father||Samuel Jefferson Sackett (1882-1967)|
|Mother||Hazel Shelton Reid (c 1880-)|
In 1920 Elizabeth was living at St Paul Street, Denver, ColoradoG, in the household of her parents Samuel and Hazel, and was recorded in the census as Elizabeth Sackett, aged eight and born in Colorado.6
In 1930 she was living in Evanston, Cook County, IllinoisG, in the household of her parents Samuel and Hazel, and was recorded as Elizabeth Sackett, aged 19.7
Reginald and Elizabeth and their son David visited England for two weeks in 1958, arriving at Plymouth, Devon, EnglandG, on 7 August 1958 from New York.8
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Thurmon King's database, 13708 Elizabeth Reid Sackett.
- "Social Security Death Index", database, Ancestry.com, "Elizabeth Crocker, b. 17 Feb 1911, d. Nov 1982, last res. 77019 Houston, Harris Texas, SSN issued Texas 1962."
- Email from Samuel S Crocker to Thurmon King, 18 June 2011.
- "Texas Death Certificates 1903–1982", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Crocker, Elizabeth Reid, d. Methodist Hospital, Houston, Harris County, Texas, 1 Nov 1982, age 71, b. Colorado, 17 Feb 1911, housewife, res. 3257 Huntingdon Place, Houston, husband Reginald David Crocker, father Samuel Jefferson Sackett, mother Hazel Shelton Reid, informant David Crocker, cause carcinoma of breast, cremation Memorial Oaks Crematory, Houston, 2 Nov 1982."
- "Historical Newspapers, Birth, Marriage, & Death Announcements, 1851–2003", digital image, Ancestry.com, Chicago Daily Tribune, 27 June 1933, 28 June 1933.
- 1920 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll: T625_162; Page: 3A; Enumeration District: 268; Image: 688
St Paul Street, Denver City, Denver County, Colorado, 3/5 Jan 1920
Sackett, Samuel J, head, home owned on mortgage, 37, b. KS, father b. MI, mother b. MI, lawyer, general practice, employer
Sackett, Hazel, wife, 36, b. IL, father b. IL, mother b. IL
Sackett, Elizabeth, dau, 8, b. CO, father b. KS, mother b. IL.
- 1930 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll: 500; Page: 35B; Enumeration District: 2140; Image: 527.0; FHL microfilm: 2340235
Evanston, Cook County, Illinois
Sackett, Samuel J, head, home owned, $80,000, 48, m. at 25, b. KS, father b. MI, mother b. MI, lawyer, genl practice
Sackett, Helen? R, wife, 47, m. at 24, b. IL, father b. IL, mother b. IL
Sackett, Elizabeth R, dau, 19, single, b. CO, father b. KS, mother b. IL
Norkoisa, Svea H, maid, 24, single, b. Sweden, father b. Sweden, mother b. Sweden, maid, private house.
- "UK Incoming Passenger Lists 1878–1960", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Reginald Crocker, b. 27 Sep 1905, occ. investments, Elizabeth Crocker, b. 17 Feb 1911, housewife, David Crocker, b. 27 Apr 1946, student, Ile de France, cabin class, arr. 7 Aug 1958 Plymouth, England, from New York, UK address Amexco London, USA citizens, intended stay 2 weeks."
|Sackett line||10th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||31 July 2016|