Mary Elizabeth "Lizzie" Brown
|Father||Parker M Brown (1816-1886)|
|Mother||Lucy May Sackett (1823-1892)|
In 1880 Lizzie was living in Kimball, St Clair County, MichiganG, in the household of her parents Parker and Lucy, and was recorded in the census as Lizzie Mallory, a schoolteacher, aged 31. Her children, Minnie, 12, and Cora, 10, were living with her.6
Children of Mary Elizabeth "Lizzie" Brown and Diogenes Mallory
|Sackett line||Granddaughter of Daniel Sackett|
|Charts||Line 0 (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Death record.
- Email from Jeanette Otis to Chris Sackett, March 2010.
- "Atkins, Lizzie, d. Kimball, St Clair County, Michigan, 5 Jul 1917, divorced, 68-7-8, b. Ohio, 27 Nov 1848, father Parker M Brown b. NH, mother Lucy May Sackett b. PA, cause injury from fall, bur. Mallory Cemetery, 7 Jul 1917." [Abstract from death certificate in possession of Terri Carlson]
- Email from Terri Carlson to Chris Sackett, Sep 2019.
- Divorce registration, Circuit Court, St Clair County, Michigan, "Mary L Atkins & Frank E C Atkins, m. 28 Mar 1884, at Port Huron, no ch., divorce application filed 31 Jul 1901, final action 21 Dec 1901, alleged cause desertion, granted, absolute." [Abstract of document in possession of Terri Carlson]
- 1880 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll: 605; Page: 285B; Enumeration District: 380
Kimball, St Clair County, Michigan, 8/9 Jun 1880
Brown, Parker M, head, 63, farmer, b. NH, father b. NH, mother b. NH
Brown, Lucy M, wife, 56, keeping house, b. NY, father b. MA, mother b. NY
Mallory, Lizzie, dau, 31, married, teaching school, b. OH, father b. NH, mother b. NY
Brown, Henry, adopted son, 18, at home, b. MI, father b. MI, mother b. MI
Mallory, Minnie M, gdau, 12, at school, b. MI, father b. Canada, mother b. OH
Mallory, Cora D, gdau, 10, at school, b. MI, father b. Canada, mother b. OH.
|Last Edited||10 September 2019|