Dulcie Ivy Zena Sackett
|Father||Bertram Edward Sackett (c 1884-1945)|
|Mother||Maisie Millicent Mary Wordsworth (c 1889-)|
Dulcie Ivy Zena Sackett, daughter of Bertram Edward Sackett and Maisie Millicent Mary Wordsworth, was born in Tundla, Bengal, IndiaG, in 19191 and baptized at Christ Church, TundlaG, in 1920.2 She died aged 90 in AustraliaG on 3 March 2010.3,4 She married in New Delhi, IndiaG, on 11 March 1941, Richard Gordon Gillausseyn, son of R S Arthur Gillausseyn.5
Notes & Citations
- Email from Josephine Gillausseyn to Chris Sackett, April 2010, born in Tundla, India.
- "British India Office Ecclesiastical Returns, Births & Baptisms" (Findmypast transcript), "Christ Church, Tundla, Bengal, bap. 1920, b. 1919, Dulcie Ivy Zena Sackett."
- Email from Josephine Gillausseyn to Chris Sackett, April 2010.
- Email from Peter Sackett to Chris Sackett, April 2010.
- Website India Office Family History Search (British Library) (http://indiafamily.bl.uk/), India Office Records, N/1/609 f.68, marriage, at New Delhi, 11 Mar 1941, Richard Gordon Gillansseyn, aged 30, status: asst., Gillanders Arbuthnot & Co., parents: R. S. Arthur, spouse: Dulcie Ivy Sackett, aged 21, parents: Bertram Edward.
|Sackett line||10th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||6 Jan 2019|