Lloyd Baldwin Sackett
|Father||Nathaniel Baldwin Sackett (1886-1987)|
|Mother||Mina Gertrude Gerlinger (1890-1982)|
In 1920 Lloyd was living at 51st Street, Des Moines, Polk County, IowaG, in the household of his parents Nathaniel and Mina, and was recorded in the census as Lloyd B Sackett, aged three and born in Montana.9
In 1930 he was living at Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaG, in the household of his mother Mina, and was recorded as Lloyd Sackett, aged 13.10
Lloyd completed a World War II young men's draft registration card in 1940. He was living in Baltimore, MarylandG, and next of kin was his mother Mina. He was employed at the Sherwin Williams Company.11
Children of Lloyd Baldwin Sackett and Eleanor Marie Watkins
- Eleanor Marie Sackett b. 22 May 1937, d. 19 Feb 1997
- Carol Jean Sackett
Children of Lloyd Baldwin Sackett
Notes & Citations
- Email from Jeff Feeser to Chris Sackett, Dec 2007.
- "U.S. Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936–2007", database, Ancestry.com, "Sackett, Lloyd Baldwin, b. Glendive, Montana, 21 Oct 1916, d. 9 Nov 2002, father N B Sackett, mother Mina G Gerlinger. Listed Dec 1936 as Lloyd Baldwin Sackett. Listed 19 Nov 2002 as Lloyd B Sackett."
- US Social Security Administration, "Social Security Death Index", database, American Ancestors, "Lloyd B Sackett, b. Oct 21, 1916, d. Nov 9, 2002, SSN 160-09-0703 issued PA, residence York, Pennsylvania, 17404, county York."
- Website Find A Grave.
- Date of marriage based on birth of first child.
- Baptisms Registers, "Pennsylvania, Church and Town Records, 1708–1985", Pennsylvania, digital image, Ancestry.com.
- "North Carolina, Marriage Records, 1741–2011", digital image, Ancestry.com, "1961, Sackett, Eleanor Watkins & Jeremiah Smith Jacobs Jr."
- US Social Security Administration, "Social Security Death Index", database, American Ancestors, "Helen M Sackett, b. Mar 6, 1934, d. Jun 9, 2008, SSN 177-26-6838 issued PA, residence Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15236, county Allegheny."
- 1920 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll: T625_508; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 97
51st Street, Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa, 7 Jan 1920
Sackett, N B, head, home owned on mortgage, 33, b. MN, father b. WI, mother b. MN, city salesman, sporting goods
Sackett, Mina G, wife, 29, b. MN, father b. WI, mother b. MN
Sackett, Wilma L, dau, 9, b. MN, father b. MN, mother b. MN
Sackett, Bruce E, son, 6, b. MT, father b. MN, mother b. MN
Sackett, Lloyd B, son, 3 2/12, b. MT, father b. MN, mother b. MN
Sackett, Keith L, son, 1 3/12, b. MT, father b. MN, mother b. MN.
- 1930 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Page: 17A; Enumeration District: 0407; FHL microfilm: 2341845
Chestnut St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 29 Apr 1930
Sackett, Mina, head, home rented $32 pm, 40, m. at 20, b. MN, father b. MN, mother b. MN
Sackett, Wilma, dau, 19, b. MN, father b. MN, mother b. MN
Sackett, Bruce, son, 17, b. MT, father b. MT [sic], mother b. MT [sic]
Sackett, Lloyd, son, 13, b. MT, father b. MT [sic], mother b. MT [sic]
Sackett, Keith, son, 11, b. IA, father b. IA [sic], mother b. IA. [sic]
- "U.S. WWII Draft Cards Young Men, 1940–1947", database, Ancestry.com, "Oakley Merton Sackett, Bradford, McKean County, Pennsylvania, b. Bradford, 24 Jul 1915, wt 162, compexion light, eyes blue, hair brown, ht 61, nok Gladys Sackett wife." [Ancestry transcript only, WWII Draft Cards Young Men, reg. place and date not given]
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 20041|
|Sackett line||2nd great-grandson of Nathaniel Sackett|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||8 Aug 2019|