Timothy Franklin "Frank" Sackett
|Father||Kirtland Monroe Sackett (1854-1908)|
|Mother||Nancy E Campbell (c 1864-after 1880)|
In 1885 Timothy was living in Scott, Poweshiek County, IowaG, in the household of his parents Kirk and Nancy, and was recorded in the census as Frank T Sackett, aged two and born in Poweshiek County.7
In 1910 he was living in Rock Island City, IllinoisG, in the household of his widowed mother Nancy, and was recorded as Timothy F Sackett, a railroad brakeman, single, aged 27 and born in Iowa.8
Timothy completed a World War I draft registration card on 12 September 1918. He was then aged 36 and was employed in a pumps and windmills business. He and his wife were living in Victor, IowaG.9
In 1920 he was living in Warren Township, Victor Town, Poweshiek CountyG, and was recorded as Frank Sackett, a road laborer, head of household, married, aged 37 and born in Iowa. He owned his home. Living with him were his wife Clara, 31, and their children, Genevieve, 6, William, 5, and Jean, aged two.10
(Src: Find A Grave, Dawn Albrecht Wade Vesely)
Children of Timothy Franklin "Frank" Sackett and Clara Marie De Meulenaere
Notes & Citations
- WW1 draft registration.
- Website Find A Grave, "T F Sackett / 1882–1920."
- "Iowa, County Marriages, 1838–1934", database, FamilySearch, "9 Jan 1912, at Victor, Iowa County, T F Sackett, 29, b. Brooklyn, Iowa, father Kirk Sackett, mother Nancy Campbell; to Clara M De Meulenaere, b. Belgium, father Chas De Meulenaere, mother Eugena De Brenkea."
- "Social Security Death Index", database, Ancestry.com, "Clara M Sackett, b. 31 Oct 1888, d. 20 Nov 1988. SSN issued California bef 1951. Last res: Memphis, TN."
- 1900 US Federal census, Cornwall, Henry Co, IL, Clara De Meulenaere, b. Belgium, Oct 1888, dau. Charles & Agnes De Meulenaere.
- 1885 Iowa state census, digital image, Ancestry.com, IA1885_256
Scott, Poweshiek County, Iowa
Sackett, Kirk, 30, married, farmer, b. Michigan, parents both US
Sackett, Nancy E, 20, keeping house, b. Kentucky, parents both foreign
Sackett, Susan E, 4, b. Poweshiek Co, parents both US
Sackett, Frank T, 2, b. Poweshiek Co, parents both US.
- 1910 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll T624_321, p. 13A, Enumeration District 0114, FHL microfilm 1374334
Rock Island City, Rock Island County, Illinois, 28 Apr 1910
Sackett, Nancy E, head, 46, wd, b. KY, father b. [indistinct], mother b. [indistinct], dressmaker, at home, own account
Sackett, Timothy F, son, 27, single, b. IA, father b. MI, mother b. KY, brakeman, steam railroad
Sackett, Margaret F, dau, 25, single, b. IA, father b. MI, mother b. KY, nurse, private family
Sackett, Agnes E, dau, 19, single, b. IA, father b. MI, mother b. KY, clerk, insurance
Houseman, Clarence, boarder, 11, b. IA, father b. IL, mother b. IA.
- "US, World War I draft registrations records 1917–1918", digital image, FamilySearch, Sackett, Timothy Franklin. Iowa, Poweshiek. Draft Division# n/a Roll# 1643349.
"Serial# 1659 Order# A1498, Timothy Franklin Sackett, Gen Delivery Victor Iowa, Age: 36, b. 25 Sep 1882, single, white, native born, expert? at pumps & windmills, nearest relative: Mrs. Frank Sackett at Gen Delivery Victor Iowa, Registrant: Tall Ht, Med Build, eyes blue, hair dark, no disabilities, Reg: 12 Sep (no year) at Montezuma Iowa."
- 1920 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, T625_511, p. 1A, image 404
Warren Township, Victor Town, Poweshiek Co, Iowa
Sackett, Frank, head, home owned, 37, married, b. IA, father b. US, mother b. KY, laborer, public road
Sackett, Clara, wife, 31, b. Belgium, father b. Belgium, mother b. Belgium
Sackett, Genevieve, dau, 6, b. IA, father b. IA, mother b. Belgium
Sackett, William, son, 5, b. IA, father b. IA, mother b. Belgium
Sackett, Jean, dau, 2, b. IA, father b. IA, mother b. Belgium.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 37490|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Sackett line||8th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||11 Feb 2019|