Edgar Gary Sackett Jr1
|Father||Edgar Gary Sackett Sr (1849-1912)|
|Mother||Adelaide Louise Brayton (c 1853-after 1880)|
In 1880 Edgar was living in Avon, Livingston County, New York StateG, in the household of his parents Edgar and Addie, and was recorded in the census as Edgar G Sackett, a schoolboy, aged seven and born in New York State.3
Edgar completed a World War I draft registration card on 12 September 1918. He was then aged 44 and was a self-employed farmer living in Avon, Livingston CountyG.4
Children of Edgar Gary Sackett Jr and Julia Cecelia Salley
- Isadora Sackett d. 2001
- Frances Helen Sackett+ b. 19 Mar 1908, d. 25 Apr 1998
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Descendants of Orange Sackett
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, not recorded.
- Email from Irene Haas to Chris Sackett, 20 February 2007.
- 1880 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, FHL 1254858, NA T9-0858/13A (TEK)
1880 census; District 1, Avon, Livingston, New York
Edgar G. SACKETT, head, married, 31, b. NY, R.R. brakeman, father b. NY, mother b. Canada
Addie SACKETT, wife, 27, b. NY, keeping house, father b. NY, mother b. NY
Edgar G. SACKETT, son, 7, b. NY, at school, father b. NY, mother b. NY
Carrie SACKETT, dau, 3, b. NY, father b. NY, mother b. NY.
- "US, World War I draft registrations records 1917–1918", digital image, FamilySearch, New York, Livingston. Draft Division# n/a Roll#001753842.
"Serial#1403 Order#3873, Edgar G Sackett, Address: Avon R.F.D. Livingston NY, Age: 44, b. 21 Sep 1873, married, white, native born, farmer/self employed, nearest relative: Adline Sackett at Avon R.F.D. Livingston NY, Registrant: Tall Ht, Slender Build, eyes blue, hair black, no disabilities, Reg: 12 Sep 1918 at Genesee NY."
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||11 January 2015|