Thomas Frederick Sackett
|Father||Thomas Frederick Sackett (c 1872-1922)|
|Mother||Mary Ann Fuller (say 1870-)|
In 1911 Thomas was living at 3 Old Castle Street, WhitechapelG, in the household of his parents Thomas and Mary, and was recorded in the census as Thomas Sackett, aged one and born in Whitechapel.6
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Mar qtr 1910. Sackett, Thomas Frederick. Mother: Fuller. Whitechapel. 1c:257."
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Mar qtr 1983. Sackett, Thomas Frederick, b. 4 Jan 1910. Tower Hamlets. 14:1485."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Mar qtr 1944. Sackett, Thomas F. Spouse: Payne. London C. 1c:7."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Mar qtr 1944. Payne, Laura F. Spouse: Sackett. London C. 1c:7."
- Website England & Wales Birth Index (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "Sep qtr 1919. Payne, Laura F. Camberwell. 1d:1204."
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, 3 Old Castle St, Whitechapel, London E
Thomas Sackett, head, 38, married, contractor's carman, worker, b. London, Whitechapel
Mary Sackett, wife, 29, m. 4y, 2 ch, both living, b. Essex, Stratford
Thomas Sackett, son, 1, b. London, Whitechapel
Georgina Sackett, dau, 4, b. London, Whitechapel.
|Last Edited||4 Nov 2016|