John Richard Sackett
|Father||George Edward Sackett (1875-1949)|
|Mother||Katherine Annie "Kate" Cook (c 1876-1925)|
In 1911 John was living at 39 Delaford Street, FulhamG, in the household of his parents George and Kate, and was recorded in the census as John Sackett, aged one and born in Fulham.7
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, John and Violet were living at 37 Althea Street, FulhamG. John was a builder's labourer.8
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1910. Sackett, John Richard. Mother: Cook. Fulham. 1a:237."
- 1939 Register.
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Jun qtr 1983. Sackett, John Richard, b. 7 Dec 1909. Fulham. 12:0784."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1934. Sackett, John R. Spouse: New. Fulham. 1a:755."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1934. New, Violet P. Spouse: Sackett. Fulham. 1a:755."
- Website England & Wales Death Index, 1916–2005 (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "Dec 1997. Sackett, Violet Phyllis, b. 7 Jun 1913. Hastings & Rother. C63A:4561C:61."
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 288
39 Delaford Street, Fulham, London SW
George Sackett, head, 35, m. 15y, 7 ch, 5 living, horsekeeper, omnibus, worker, b. Fulham
Kate Sackett, wife, 34, m. 15y, 7 ch, 5 living, b. Chelsea
Kate Sackett, dau, 15, b. Fulham
Alfred Sackett, son, 10, school, b. Fulham
Mary Sackett, dau, 8, school, b. Fulham
William Sackett, son, 5, school, b. Putney
John Sackett, son, 1, b. Fulham.
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, Sackett household, 37 Althea Street, Fulham, London: RG101/0152H/005/31, John R Sackett, b. 7 Dec 1909, married, builders labourer; RG101/0152H/005/32, Violet P Sackett, b. 7 Jun 1913, married, unpaid domestic duties.
|Last Edited||4 November 2016|