|Father||Frank Pilcher Sackett (1881-1941)|
|Mother||Rosa Harriet Sawkins (1872-1942)|
In 1911 Dora was living in Marshboro, Woodnesborough, KentG, in the household of her parents Frank and Rosa, and was recorded in the census as Dora Sackett, aged four and born in Worth.6
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1907. Sackett, Dora. Mother: Sawkins. Eastry. 2a:1086."
- "England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1916–2007", database, Ancestry.com, "Dec qtr 1975. Stokes, Dora, b. 8 Dec 1906. Dover. 16:1165."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1935. Sackett, Dora. Spouse: Stokes. Eastry. 2a:3201."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1935. Stokes, Stuart F W. Spouse: Sackett. Eastry. 2a:3201."
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Marshboro, Woodnesboro, Eastry, Kent
Frank Pilcher Sackett, head, 28, married, milkman, worker, b. Kent, Worth
Rosa Harriett Sackett, wife, 38, m. 6y, 3 ch, all living, b. Kent, Goodnestone
Doris Sackett, dau, 5, b. Kent, Worth
Dora Sackett, dau, 4, b. Kent, Worth
Reginald Frank Sackett, son, 7 mo, b. Kent, Woodnesboro.
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||5 Nov 2016|