|Father||Frank Pilcher Sackett (1881-1941)|
|Mother||Rosa Harriet Sawkins (1872-1942)|
In 1911 Dora was living in Marshboro, Woodnesborough, KentG, in the household of her parents Frank and Rosa, and was recorded in the census as Dora Sackett, aged four and born in Worth.6
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1907. Sackett, Dora. Mother: Sawkins. Eastry. 2a:1086."
- "England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1916–2007", database, Ancestry.com, "Dec qtr 1975. Stokes, Dora, b. 8 Dec 1906. Dover. 16:1165."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1935. Sackett, Dora. Spouse: Stokes. Eastry. 2a:3201."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1935. Stokes, Stuart F W. Spouse: Sackett. Eastry. 2a:3201."
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Marshboro, Woodnesboro, Eastry, Kent
Frank Pilcher Sackett, head, 28, married, milkman, worker, b. Kent, Worth
Rosa Harriett Sackett, wife, 38, m. 6y, 3 ch, all living, b. Kent, Goodnestone
Doris Sackett, dau, 5, b. Kent, Worth
Dora Sackett, dau, 4, b. Kent, Worth
Reginald Frank Sackett, son, 7 mo, b. Kent, Woodnesboro.
|Last Edited||5 November 2016|