Leonard Samuel Sackett
|Father||Henry Samuel "Harry" Sackett (1871-1942)|
|Mother||Mary Perrin (1874-)|
In 1911 Leonard was living at 36 Hannell Road, FulhamG, in the household of his parents Henry and Mary, and was recorded in the census as Leonard Sackett, aged five and born in Fulham.9
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Leonard's widow Dorothy was living at 40 Lurgan Avenue, FulhamG, with her children, Dorothy and Richard.10
Children of Leonard Samuel Sackett and Dorothy I Burgess
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1906. Sackett, Leonard Samuel. Mother: Perrin. Fulham. 1a:274."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Jun qtr 1938. Sackett, Leonard S, 33. Hammersmith."
- British Newspapers Collection, "Aberdeen Press and Journal", Scotland, digital image, Findmypast, 24 May 1938, p 5, "Leonard Sackett, 33, of Lurgan Avenue, Fulham, W.1, was about to enter West London Hospital for an X-ray examination when he was knocked down and killed by a bus."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1929. Sackett, Leonard S. Spouse: Burgess. Fulham. 1a:762."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1929. Burgess, Dorothy I. Spouse: Sackett. Fulham. 1a:762."
- 1939 Register.
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1942. Sackett, Dorothy I. Spouse: Lee. Fulham. 1a:742."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1942. Lee, Albert. Spouse: Sackett. Fulham. 1a:742."
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 289
36 Hannell Rd, Fulham, London SW
Henry Sackett, head, 42, married 20y, 9 ch, 6 living, motor cleaner, Wimbledon, worker, b. Westminster, London
Mary Sackett, wife, 39, b. Fulham, London
Lily Sackett, dau, 14, factory hand, electric lamp maker, Hammersmith, worker, b. Fulham
Richard Sackett, son, 12, b. Fulham
Emily Sackett, dau, 7, b. Fulham
Leonard Sackett, son, 5, b. Fulham
Frank Sackett, son, 2, b. Fulham
Joseph Sackett, son, 9 mts, b. Fulham
Samuel Tomlin, visitor, 31, married, labourer general, worker, b. Fulham
Emma Tomlin, ["sister" deleted] visitor, 28, married, general ironer, laundry, worker, b. Fulham.
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, Sackett household, 40 Lurgan Avenue, Fulham, London: Dorothy I Sackett (later Lee), b. 27 Jan 1913, widow, cleaner daily help; Dorothy R M Sackett (later Ball), b. 17 Jun 1929, school; Richard Roy Sackett, b. 19 Mar 1934, school.
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||6 Sep 2019|