Charlotte Sarah "Lottie" Sackett
|Father||John Edward Sackett (1865-1930)|
|Mother||Agnes Burnside (c 1866-1936)|
In 1911 Charlotte was living at 97 Gelli Court, Pentre, Rhondda, Glamorgan, WalesG, in the household of her parents John and Agnes, and was recorded in the census as Lottie Sackett, aged six and born in Greenwich.5
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Jun qtr 1905. Sackett, Charlotte Sarah. Mother: Burnside. Greenwich. 1d:1054."
- Baptisms Register, Christ Church, Greenwich, London (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "23 Mar 1905 Charlotte Sarah Sackett, b. 3 Mar 1905, d. John Edward & Agnes Sackett, 8 Billingsgate St, W Greenwich, labourer."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Sep qtr 1925. Sackett, Charlotte S. Spouse: Wells. Bromley. 2a:1533."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Sep qtr 1925. Wells, Percy. Spouse: Sackett. Bromley. 2a:1533."
- 1911 Wales census, digital image, Ancestry.com, 97 Gelli Court, Pentre, Rhondda, Glamorgan
John E Sackett, head, 46, married, colliery labourer (below ground), b. Kent, Ramsgate
Agnes Sackett, wife, 44, m. 21y, 10 ch, 8 living, b. London, Battersea
Archibald Sackett, son, 21, single, colliery labourer (below ground), b. Kent, Ramsgate
[Struck through: "Edith Sackett, dau, 19, in London, b. London, Greenwich"]
[Struck through: "Lily Sackett, dau, 17, in London, b. London, Greenwich"]
Mary Sackett, dau, 15, at home, b. Greenwich
Agnes Sackett, dau, 12, b. Greenwich
Lottie Sackett, dau, 6, b. Greenwich
John Sackett, son, 9, b. Greenwich
Nelly Sackett, dau, 4, b. Greenwich.
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Descendants of John Edward Sackett|
|Last Edited||6 Nov 2016|