Ellen Frances Jane Sackett
|Father||Frank Edward Sackett (1868-1907)|
|Mother||Ellen Marion Stedall (c 1871-1950)|
In 1911 Ellen was living at 19 Walpole Road, Margate, KentG, in the household of her widowed mother Ellen, 40, a lodging house keeper, and was recorded in the census as Frances Sackett, aged seven and born in Margate.6
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1903. Sackett, Ellen Frances Jane. Mother: Stedall. Thanet. 2a:1080."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1930. Sackett, Ellen F J. Spouse: Baker. Thanet. 2a:2665."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1930. Sackett, Frances E J. Spouse: Baker. Thanet. 2a:2665."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1930. Baker, Stewart C. Spouse: Sackett. Thanet. 2a:2665."
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 4494, schedule 431
19 Walpole Rd, Margate, Kent
Ellen Sackett, head, 40, widow, ["m. 5y, 2 ch, both living" struck through], lodging house, b. Margate
Frances Sackett, dau, 7, b. Margate
Edward Sackett, son, 3, b. Margate.
|Last Edited||6 November 2016|