Emma Scarbrow Sackett
|Father||George Samuel Sackett LLD (1799-1893)|
|Mother||Emma (Fleming) Scarbrow (1819-1887)|
In 1861 Emma was living in HestonG in the household of her parents George and Emma, and was recorded in the census as Emma Sackett, aged five and born in Sydenham.6
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1855. Sackett, Emma Scarbrow. Mother: Fleming. Lewisham. 1d:625."
- Baptisms Register, All Saints, Croydon, Surrey (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "9 May 1856, Emma Scarbrow Sackett, d. George Samuel Sackett LLD & Emma, of Sydenham."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1862. Sackett, Emma Scarbrow, 6. Brentford. 3a:31."
- "UK, Burial and Cremation Index", database, Ancestry.com, "Lewisham, London, 21 Jun 1862, Emma Scarbrow Sackett."
- 1861 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG 9, piece 773, folio 34, p. 5
George Samuel Sackett, head, married, 54, LLD, fundholder, b. Surrey, Peckham
Emma Sackett, wife, 43, b. Surrey, Newington
Charlotte Cornelia Scarbrow, stepdau, unm, 18, scholar, b. Cape of Good Hope
Edmund Wm Scarbrow, stepson, 15, scholar, b. Middlesex, Camden Town
Harry Ford Scarbrow, stepson, 11, scholar, b. Middlesex, Camden Town
Emma Sackett, dau, 5, b. Kent, Sydenham
George Burgoyne Sackett, son, 3, b. Middlesex, Heston
Cornelius Swan L White, bro-in-law, unm, 46, barrister not in practice, b. Middlesex, Islington
Gordon Melhado, visitor, 15, scholar, b. Jamaica
Jane F..ge, servant, widow, 27, house servant, b. Middlesex, Heston
Jane Moxey, servant, unm, 31, house servant, b. Surrey, Wandsworth
Frances Quail, servant, unm, 26, nursemaid, b. Jamaica
Sarah White, servant, 14, house servant, b. Middlesex, Heston
Harry Holloway, servant, 14, page, b. Middlesex, Cranford.
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||10 Feb 2021|