, daughter of Solomon Sackett
and Hulda Webster
, was born in Sandisfield, Berkshire County, MassachusettsG
, on 21 August 1816.2
She died aged 20 on 19 August 1837 and was buried at Benedict Cemetery, Norfolk, Litchfield County, ConnecticutG
She married at the Congregational Church, SandisfieldG
, on 6 June 1837, Daniel R Spaulding.4,5
Child of Mary Sackett and Daniel R Spaulding
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, not recorded.
- Website Vital Records of Sandisfield, Massachusetts, to 1850 (New England Historic Genealogical Society) , "Mary, [d. Solomon Sackett & Huldah], born Aug. 21, 1816."
- "Connecticut, Hale Cemetery Inscriptions and Newspaper Notices, 1629–1934", digital image, Ancestry.com, 36:96, Inscription, Benedict Cemetery, Norfolk, Litchfield County, "Spaulding, Mary, wife of Daniel R, died Aug 19, 1837, age 21."
- Website Vital Records of Sandisfield, Massachusetts, to 1850 (New England Historic Genealogical Society) , marriage, "Spaulding, Daniel R. of Norfolk, Ct. and Mary Sacket, June 6, 1837."
- Cooke Collection of Massachusetts genealogical records, Berkshire Athenaeum, Pittsfield, Massachusetts, marriages, "1836 June, Daniel R Spaulding of Norfolk, Ct. to Mary Sackett, of Sandisfield." [Note by Cooke: date perhaps 1837]
|Last Edited||17 January 2015|