Cordelia L Sackett1
|Father||Solomon Sackett (1785-1855)|
|Mother||Hulda Webster (c 1788-1844)|
|Sackett line||3rd great-granddaughter of John Sackett of New Haven|
|Charts||Line 4 (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, not recorded.
- The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, NEHGS, Boston, vol. 81 (1927):418, "Inscriptions at Canton, Conn., John D. Healy, born Apr. 7, 1823, died Dec. 3, 1896. Cordelia L. Sackett, his wife, born May 31, 1829, died July 27, 1898."
- Website Vital Records of Sandisfield, Massachusetts, to 1850 (New England Historic Genealogical Society), "Cordelia, [d. Solomon Sackett & Huldah], born May 31, 1829."
- Vital Records, Sandisfield, Berkshire County, Massachusetts, v37, p56, marriage, "July 3, 1849, John G? Healy, of Sandisfield, [age blank], farmer, [birthplace blank], s. Nathaniel Healy; and Cordelia L Sackett, of Sandisfield, [age blank], b. Sandisfield, d. Solomon Sackett; both first m; m. by P T Holly, Congregational Clergyman."
- Website Vital Records of Sandisfield, Massachusetts, to 1850 (New England Historic Genealogical Society), marriage, "Haley, John I. and Cordelia L. Sackett, Jan. 3, 1849." [Discrepancy in date]
- Cooke Collection of Massachusetts genealogical records, Berkshire Athenaeum, Pittsfield, Massachusetts, marriages, "1849 Jan 3, Mr John D Heley to Miss Cordelia L Sackett, both of Sandisfield."
|Last Edited||5 November 2012|