Alice Jane Sackett
|Father||Henry Sackett (1856-1923)|
In 1891 Alice was living at 47 Aberfeedy Street, St Leonards, Bromley, LondonG, in the household of her parents Henry and Jane, and was recorded in the census as Alice Jane Sackett, a scholar, aged three and born in Poplar.6
In 1901 she was living at 12 Philip Street, West Ham, EssexG, in the household of her parents Henry and Jenny, and was recorded as Alice Sackett, a nurse maid, aged 13 and born in Poplar.7
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1888. Sackett, Alice Jane. Mother: Tansley. Poplar. 1c:659."
- Baptisms Register, All Hallows, East India Docks, Poplar, Middlesex (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "1 Feb 1888 Alice Jane Sackett, b. 8 Jan 1888, d. Henry & Jane Sackett, of 76 Aberfell? Street, labourer."
- Marriages Register, St Luke, Victoria Docks, West Ham, Essex (Essex Record Office, Chelmsford), "14 March 1909, John Page, 25, bachelor, labourer, of 59 Burrard Road, father: John Page, bootmaker; and Alice Jane Sackett, 21, spinster, of 22 Totnes Road, father: Henry Sackett, labourer. Banns. Both signed. Witnesses: E D Deamer, M A Sackett."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Mar qtr 1909. Sackett, Alice Jane. W. Ham. 4a:183."
- Marriage record.
- 1891 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG12, piece 327, folio 86, p. 6, GSU roll 6095437
47 Aberfeedy St, St Leonards, Bromley, London
Henry Sackett, head, married, 31, general labourer, b. London
Jane Sackett, wife, 24, b. Hackney
Mary Ann Sackett, dau, 6, scholar, b. Rotherhithe
Alice Jane Sackett, dau, 3, scholar, b. Poplar
Edith Sackett, dau, 1, b. Plaistow, Essex.
- 1901 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG13, piece 1575, folio 92, p. 15
12 Philip St, West Ham, Essex
Henry Sackett, head, married, 40, general labourer, worker, b. Rotherhithe
Jenny Sackett, wife, 34, b. Hackney, London
Mary Sackett, dau, 16, dress maker, own account, b. Rotherhithe
Alice Sackett, dau, 13, nurse maid, worker, b. Poplar, London
Edith Sackett, dau, 11, b. Plaistow, Essex
Edna M Sackett, dau, 8 mo, b. Plaistow, Essex
Claude Perry, visitor, 3, b. Islington, London.
|Last Edited||10 November 2016|