Henry Samuel Sackett
|Father||John William Sackett (1865-1923)|
|Mother||Jessie Parker (c 1865-1926)|
In 1891 Henry was living at 49 Chesson Road, FulhamG, in the household of his parents John and Jessie, and was recorded in the census as Harry Sackett, aged one and born in Fulham.12
In 1901 he was living at 20 Werley Avenue, St Peter's, FulhamG, in the household of his parents John and Jessie, and was recorded as Henry Sackett, aged eleven and born in Fulham.13
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Henry and Susan were living at 4 Kenneth Road, Fulham, LondonG. Henry was a coal porter, Susan a cleaner.14
Children of Henry Samuel Sackett and Susan (Way) O'Leary
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1890. Sackett, Henry Samuel. Mother: Parker. Fulham. 1a:297."
- 1939 Register has 30 Apr 1889.
- Baptisms Register, St Andrew, West Kensington, London (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "11 Jun 1890 Henry Samuel Sackett, b. 30 Apr 1890, s. John & Jessie Parker Sackett, of 49 Chessin Rd, cab driver."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Mar qtr 1956. Sackett, Henry, 65. Fulham."
- Burials Register, Brompton Cemetery, Kensington, London (transcription, Deceased Online), "26 Jan 1956 Henry Sackett."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Mar qtr 1916. Sackett, Henry. Spouse: O'Leary. Fulham. 1a:489."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Mar qtr 1916. O'Leary, Susan. Spouse: Sackett. Fulham. 1a:489."
- Marriages Register, St Augustine, Fulham, London (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "26 March 1916, Henry Sackett, 25, bachelor, soldier, of 18 Lintaine Grove, father: John Sackett, cabman; to Susan O'Leary, 25, widow, laundress, of 18 Lintaine Grove, father: John Way, labourer. Banns. Both signed. Witnesses: G Abberley, Alice Harding."
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1889. Way, Susan. Mother: Blizzard. Fulham. 1a:277."
- 1939 Register.
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Sep qtr 1965. Sackett, Susan, 76. Fulham. 5b:309."
- 1891 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG12, piece 46, folio 79, p. 9
49 Chesson Rd, Fulham, London
John Sackett, head, married, 26, cab driver, groom, b. Fulham
Jessie Sackett, wife, 25, b. Fulham
John Sackett, son, 4, b. Fulham
Harry Sackett, son, 1, b. Fulham.
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 54/113v
20 Werley Avenue (St Peter's)
John Sackett, head, married, 35, cab driver, worker, b. Ramsgate, Kent
Jessie Sackett, wife, 35, b. Kensington, London
Henry Sackett, son, 11, b. Fulham
Jessie Sackett, dau, 9, b. Fulham
Hilda Sackett, dau, 3, b. Fulham
Walter Sackett, son, 3 months, b. Fulham
Sarah Greenwood, visitor, married, 45, b. Brighton, Sussex
William Greenwood, visitor, married, 45, horsekeeper, worker, b. Brighton
Annie Greenwood, visitor, single, 18, charwoman, worker, b. Fulham
Charles Greenwood, visitor, 15, coal porter, worker, b. Fulham
John Greenwood, visitor, 13, b. Fulham
Mary Greenwood, visitor, 10, b. Fulham
Sidney Greenwood, visitor, 5, b. Fulham
Rosina Greenwood, visitor, 3, b. Fulham
George W Greenwood, visitor, 5 months, b. Fulham.
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, Sackett household, 4 Kenneth Road, Fulham, London: Henry S Sackett, b. 30 Apr 1889, married, coal porter; Susan Sackett, b. 25 Jun 1889, married, cleaner.
|Last Edited||10 November 2016|