May Beatrice Sackett
|Father||John Henry Sackett (1848-1890)|
|Mother||Martha Jane Gratton (c 1855-1899)|
In 1891 May was living at The Orphans' Home, St George, Southwark, LondonG, and was recorded in the census as May B Sackett, an orphan, aged four and born at Regent's Park, Middlesex.4
In 1901 she was living at The Orphans' Home, Astral Street, Southwark, LondonG, and was recorded as May Beatrice Sackett, a scholar, aged 14, and born at Regent's Park, London.5
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1886. Sackett, May Beatrice. Mother: Gratton. Pancras. 1b:4."
- "England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1916–2007", database, Ancestry.com, "Dec qtr 1974. Sackett, May Beatrice, b. 5 Sep 1886. Pembroke. 24:2275."
- Burials Register, St John, Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire, digital image, Findmypast, "2 Jan 1975 May Beatrice Sackett, 25 St Teilos Road, Pembroke Dock, 88."
- 1891 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG12, piece 350, folio 132, p. 7, GSU roll 6095460
The Orphans' Home, St George, Southwark, London
May B Sackett, orphan, 4, b. Middlesex, Regent's Park.
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 370/101
Southwark, London (St George the Martyr)
The Orphans' Home, Astral Street (198 girls)
May Beatrice Sackett, 14, scholar, b. Regents Park, London.
|Last Edited||10 November 2016|