Elizabeth Catherine Sackett
|Father||Charles Feakins Sackett (1842-1875)|
|Mother||Frances Spice (1845 or 1846-1935)|
In 1881 Elizabeth was living at 8 Norfolk Street, Whitstable, KentG, in the household of her widowed mother Frances, and was recorded in the census as Elizabeth Sackett, aged five and born in Whitstable.5
In 1901 she was living at 74 Foxberry Road, St Paul's, Deptford, LondonG, in the household of her mother Frances, and was recorded as Elizabeth Sackett, a self-employed dressmaker, single, aged 24 and born in Whitstable.6
In 1911 she was living at 38 Glenelg Road, Brixton, LondonG, in the household of her husband Sidney, 34, a milk carrier, and was recorded as Elizabeth Bushnell, aged 35 and born in Whitstable. Living with them were their children, Ivy, 9, and Ethel, aged one.7
Children of Elizabeth Catherine Sackett and Sidney Bushnell
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Mar qtr 1876. Sackett, Elizabeth Catherine. Mother: Spice. Blean. 2a:805."
- 1901 Census for England & Wales.
- "England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1837–1915", database, Ancestry.com, "Dec qtr 1961. Bushnell, Elizabeth C, 87. Stepney. 5d:601."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Jun qtr 1901. Sackett, Eliz'th Catherine. Lewisham. 1d:1836."
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341229, PRO RG11/0965/8/14
8 Norfolk St
Frances Sackett, head, widow, 34, b. Sittingbourne, dressmaker
Charles W. Sackett, son, 10, b. Ramsgate, scholar
Adelaide Sackett, dau, 7, b. Whitstable, scholar
Elizabeth Sackett, dau, 5, b. Whitstable.
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 534/22
St Pauls, Deptford, London
74 Foxberry Road (2 rooms)
Frances Sackett, head, widow, 55, dressmaker, own account, b. Sittingbourne, Kent
Elizabeth Sackett, dau, single, 24, dressmaker, own account, b. Whitstable, Kent
John Wright, boarder, 2, b. Camberwell, London.
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 2103
38 Glenelg Road, Brixton, London SW
Sidney Bushnell, head, 34, married, milk carrier, Dairy Farmers, worker, b. Clapham, London
Elizabeth Bushnell, wife, 35, m. 10y, 2 ch, both living, b. Whitstable, Kent
Ivy Bushnell, dau, 9, school, b. Streatham, London
Ethel Bushnell, dau, 1, b. Brixton, London.
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Last Edited||13 Nov 2016|