Lily Emma Sackett
|Father||Henry Samuel "Harry" Sackett (1871-1942)|
|Mother||Mary Perrin (1874-)|
In 1901 Lily was living at 27 Hannell Road, FulhamG, in the household of her parents Henry and Mary, and was recorded in the census as Lily Sackett, aged four and born in Fulham.4
In 1911 she was living at 36 Hannell Road, FulhamG, in the household of her parents Henry and Mary, and was recorded as Lily Sackett, a factory hand in an electric lamp factory in Hammersmith, aged 14 and born in Fulham.5
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1896. Sackett, Lily Emma. Mother: Perrin. Fulham. 1a:346."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1923. Sackett, Lily E. Spouse: Ware. Fulham. 1a:617."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1923. Ware, David. Spouse: Sackett. Fulham. 1a:617."
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 55/8
27 Hannell Road (3 rooms)
Henry Sackett, head, married, 29, horse keeper (groom), worker, b. Fulham
Mary Sackett, wife, 25, b. Fulham
Lily Sackett, dau, 4, b. Fulham
Richard Sackett, son, 2, b. Fulham
Edward Sackett, son, 2 months, b. Fulham.
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 289
36 Hannell Rd, Fulham, London SW
Henry Sackett, head, 42, married 20y, 9 ch, 6 living, motor cleaner, Wimbledon, worker, b. Westminster, London
Mary Sackett, wife, 39, b. Fulham, London
Lily Sackett, dau, 14, factory hand, electric lamp maker, Hammersmith, worker, b. Fulham
Richard Sackett, son, 12, b. Fulham
Emily Sackett, dau, 7, b. Fulham
Leonard Sackett, son, 5, b. Fulham
Frank Sackett, son, 2, b. Fulham
Joseph Sackett, son, 9 mts, b. Fulham
Samuel Tomlin, visitor, 31, married, labourer general, worker, b. Fulham
Emma Tomlin, ["sister" deleted] visitor, 28, married, general ironer, laundry, worker, b. Fulham.
|Last Edited||9 November 2016|