Jessie Alice Sackett
|Father||John William Sackett (1865-1923)|
|Mother||Jessie Parker (c 1865-1926)|
In 1901 Jessie was living at 20 Werley Avenue, St Peter's, Fulham, LondonG, in the household of her parents John and Jessie, and was recorded in the census as Jessie Sackett, aged nine and born in Fulham.5
Children of Jessie Alice Sackett and John Harding
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1892. Sackett, Jessie Alice. Mother: Parker. Fulham. 1a:305."
- Baptisms Register, St Andrew, West Kensington, London (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "29 Mar 1893 Jessie Alice Sackett, b. 9 Nov 1892, d. John & Jessie Sackett, of 86 Orbaine Road, cabman."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Dec qtr 1911. Sackett, Jessie A. Fulham. 1a:801."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1911. Harding, John. Fulham. 1a:801."
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 54/113v
20 Werley Avenue (St Peter's)
John Sackett, head, married, 35, cab driver, worker, b. Ramsgate, Kent
Jessie Sackett, wife, 35, b. Kensington, London
Henry Sackett, son, 11, b. Fulham
Jessie Sackett, dau, 9, b. Fulham
Hilda Sackett, dau, 3, b. Fulham
Walter Sackett, son, 3 months, b. Fulham
Sarah Greenwood, visitor, married, 45, b. Brighton, Sussex
William Greenwood, visitor, married, 45, horsekeeper, worker, b. Brighton
Annie Greenwood, visitor, single, 18, charwoman, worker, b. Fulham
Charles Greenwood, visitor, 15, coal porter, worker, b. Fulham
John Greenwood, visitor, 13, b. Fulham
Mary Greenwood, visitor, 10, b. Fulham
Sidney Greenwood, visitor, 5, b. Fulham
Rosina Greenwood, visitor, 3, b. Fulham
George W Greenwood, visitor, 5 months, b. Fulham.
|Last Edited||10 November 2016|