Jessie Alice Sackett
|Father||John William Sackett (1865-1923)|
|Mother||Jessie Parker (c 1865-1926)|
In 1901 Jessie was living at 20 Werley Avenue, St Peter's, Fulham, LondonG, in the household of her parents John and Jessie, and was recorded in the census as Jessie Sackett, aged nine and born in Fulham.8
In 1911 she was living at 50 Orbain Road, FulhamG, in the household of her parents John and Jessie, and was recorded as Alice Sackett, a laundress, aged 18.9
Children of Jessie Alice Sackett and John Harding
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1892. Sackett, Jessie Alice. Mother: Parker. Fulham. 1a:305."
- "UK, World War I Pension Ledgers and Index Cards, 1914–1923", database, Ancestry.com, "Harding, John, d. 2 Dec 1917, Gnr, svc no 42194, R. F. A. (A/178 BDe)
Harding, Jessie Alice, b. 9 Nov 1892, res. Fulham S. W., widow
Harding, Ernest Harry, b. 9 Apr 1912, res. Fulham S. W., child
Harding, Hilda Elizabeth, b. 12 Feb 1914, res. Fulham S. W., child
Harding, Jessie Alice, b. 25 Jun 1915, res. Fulham S. W., child."
- Baptisms Register, St Andrew, West Kensington, London (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "29 Mar 1893 Jessie Alice Sackett, b. 9 Nov 1892, d. John & Jessie Sackett, of 86 Orbaine Road, cabman."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Dec qtr 1911. Sackett, Jessie A. Fulham. 1a:801."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1911. Harding, John. Fulham. 1a:801."
- "British Army WW1 Service Records, 1914–1920", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Descriptive Report Enlistment, John Harding, 23, ht 5' 9", chest 37in, marks tattoo dots outer left forearm, nok Jessie Alice Harding, 40 Mulgrove Road, Fulham, m. Jessie Alice Sackett, spinster, Registry Office Fulham, 23 Dec 1911, ch. Ernest Harry, b. Fulham, 9 Apr 1912, Hilda Elizabeth, b. Fulham, 12 Feb 1914. Services: joined 4 Nov 1914 at Preston, RFA, Glasgow, 11 Nov 1914."
- "UK, Soldiers Died in the Great War, 1914–1919", database, Ancestry.com, "John Harding, of Fulham, SW, d. France, 2 Dec 1917, gunner, Royal Horse Artillery and Royal Field Artillery, regt. no. 42194, killed in action."
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 54/113v
20 Werley Avenue (St Peter's)
John Sackett, head, married, 35, cab driver, worker, b. Ramsgate, Kent
Jessie Sackett, wife, 35, b. Kensington, London
Henry Sackett, son, 11, b. Fulham
Jessie Sackett, dau, 9, b. Fulham
Hilda Sackett, dau, 3, b. Fulham
Walter Sackett, son, 3 months, b. Fulham
Sarah Greenwood, visitor, married, 45, b. Brighton, Sussex
William Greenwood, visitor, married, 45, horsekeeper, worker, b. Brighton
Annie Greenwood, visitor, single, 18, charwoman, worker, b. Fulham
Charles Greenwood, visitor, 15, coal porter, worker, b. Fulham
John Greenwood, visitor, 13, b. Fulham
Mary Greenwood, visitor, 10, b. Fulham
Sidney Greenwood, visitor, 5, b. Fulham
Rosina Greenwood, visitor, 3, b. Fulham
George W Greenwood, visitor, 5 months, b. Fulham.
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 286
50 Orbain Road, Fulham, London SW
John Sackett, head, 47, m. 28y, 9 ch, 3 living, cabman driver, b. Fulham
Jessie Sackett, wife, 46, b. Fulham
Alice Sackett, dau, 18, laundry, b. Fulham
Henry Sackett, son, 21, coal porter, b. Fulham
Walter Sackett, son, 11, school, b. Fulham.
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||14 Dec 2020|