|Father||Henry Sackett (1856-1923)|
In 1891 Edith was living at 47 Aberfeedy Street, St Leonards, Bromley, LondonG, in the household of her parents Henry and Jane, and was recorded in the census as Edith Sackett, aged one and born in Plaistow, Essex.5
In 1901 she was living at 12 Philip Street, West Ham, EssexG, in the household of her parents Henry and Jenny, and was recorded as Edith Sackett, aged 11 and born in Plaistow.6
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1890. Sackett, Edith. Mother: Tansley. W Ham. 4a:186."
- "Barking, Essex, Baptisms Register", database, Ancestry.com, "4 May 1890, Edith Sackett, dau of Henry & Jane Sackett."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1915. Sackett, Edith. Spouse: Lampard. W Ham. 4a:19."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1915. Lampard, George F. Spouse: Sackett. W Ham. 4a:19."
- 1891 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG12, piece 327, folio 86, p. 6, GSU roll 6095437
47 Aberfeedy St, St Leonards, Bromley, London
Henry Sackett, head, married, 31, general labourer, b. London
Jane Sackett, wife, 24, b. Hackney
Mary Ann Sackett, dau, 6, scholar, b. Rotherhithe
Alice Jane Sackett, dau, 3, scholar, b. Poplar
Edith Sackett, dau, 1, b. Plaistow, Essex.
- 1901 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG13, piece 1575, folio 92, p. 15
12 Philip St, West Ham, Essex
Henry Sackett, head, married, 40, general labourer, worker, b. Rotherhithe
Jenny Sackett, wife, 34, b. Hackney, London
Mary Sackett, dau, 16, dress maker, own account, b. Rotherhithe
Alice Sackett, dau, 13, nurse maid, worker, b. Poplar, London
Edith Sackett, dau, 11, b. Plaistow, Essex
Edna M Sackett, dau, 8 mo, b. Plaistow, Essex
Claude Perry, visitor, 3, b. Islington, London.
|Last Edited||10 November 2016|