Emma Ann Sackett1
|Father||Orlin Sackett (1824-1905)|
|Mother||Ann Elizabeth Hanscom (1838-1890)|
In 1880 Emma was living in Roscoe, Goodhue County, MinnesotaG, in the household of her parents Orlin and Ann, and was recorded in the census as Emma Sackett, aged three and born in Minnesota.4
Emma was named as a beneficiary in her father Orlin's will made at Winnebago, Faribault County, MinnesotaG, on 4 August 1905. She was to share with her sisters Mina and Ella some 80 acres of land.
Children of Emma Ann Sackett and Clyde Otto Newton Doolittle
- Milo Orlin Doolittle+ b. 26 May 1899, d. 8 Sep 1933
- Forest L Doolittle b. 31 Mar 1904, d. 30 Jun 1950
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, not recorded.
- Thurmon King's database, Minnesota Historical Society, St. Paul, Minnesota. Minnesota Death Index Cards, Roll # 46 Card # 951, 1906 Dec. 31 Pine Island tp Goodhue, General Tuberculosis 9 mos. Operation for tuberculosis of bowels, Mrs. Emma Doolittle f w m 29-9-2 (29 years 9 mos 2 days) born: MN. Father: Orlin Sackett, born NY. Mother: Ann Hanscomb, born Ohio [sic ME]. James Cram. U.T.R. Watson, M.D. Zumbrota. Louis Starz, T.C. Zumbrota.
- Thurmon King's database.
- 1880 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, FHL 1254621 NA T9-0621/411D
Roscoe, Goodhue, Minnesota
Orlin Sackett, head, married, 55, b. NY, farmer, father b. ---, mother b. ---
Ann Sackett, wife, 41, b. ME, keeping house, father b. ---, mother b. ---
Edward Sackett, son, single, 18, b. MN, assist on farm, father b. NY, mother b. ME
Mina Sackett, dau, 15, b. MN, at home, father b. NY, mother b. ME
Ella Sackett, dau, 11, b. MN, at home, father b. NY, mother b. ME
Elton Sackett, son, 11, b. MN, at home, father b. NY, mother b. ME
Emma Sackett, dau, 3, b. MN, father b. NY, mother b. ME.
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||6 February 2019|