Dorothy Mae Sackett
|Father||Edward Leon Sackett (1882-1972)|
|Mother||Beatrice Olia Beldon (1881-1981)|
In 1930 Dorothy was living in Wasioja, Dodge County, MinnesotaG, in the household of her parents Edward and Beatrice, and was recorded in the census as Dorothy M Sackett, aged 17.4
Children of Dorothy Mae Sackett and Lyle Fredrick Crandall
- Harvey Dean Crandall b. 7 Jan 1933, d. 30 Mar 1983
- Eleanor Irene Crandall+ b. 12 Mar 1935, d. 12 Dec 2010
- Earl Malhon Crandall b. 21 Feb 1944, d. 21 Sep 1975
- Phillip James Crandall b. 5 Apr 1950, d. 21 Sep 1975
|Sackett line||10th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 18598|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- "Minnesota, Birth and Christenings Index 1840–1980", database, Ancestry.com, "Sackett, Dorothy M, b. Dodge, MN, 2 Dec 1912, father Sackett, mother Bilden."
- "Minnesota Death Index 1908–2002", database, Ancestry.com, "Crandall, Dorothy Mae, b. 2 Dec 1912, d. Steele County, 21 Mar 1971, mother Belden."
- Website Find A Grave (http://www.findagrave.com).
- 1930 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Page: 7B; Enumeration District: 0016; FHL microfilm: 2340819
Wasioja, Dodge County, Minnesota, 18 Apr 1930
Sackett, Edward L, head, home rented, farm, 47, m. at 21, b. MN, father b. NY, mother b. WI, farmer, general farm
Sackett, Beatrice O, wife, 48, m. at 22, b. MN, father b. MN, mother b. MN
Sackett, Floyd G, son, 22, m. at 22, b. MN, father b. MN, mother b. MN, farm laborer, general farm
Sackett, Dorothy M, dau, 17, b. MN, father b. MN, mother b. MN
Sackett, Joyce O, dau, 15, b. MN, father b. MN, mother b. MN
Sackett, Eunice E, dau, 9, b. MN, father b. MN, mother b. MN
Sackett, Wanda E, dau-in-law, 19, m. at 18, b. MN, father b. MN, mother b. MN.
|Last Edited||24 February 2019|