Mary Ann Sackett
|Father||Robert Sackett (1847-1915)|
|Mother||Mary Ann Lazell (1845-1917)|
In 1881 Mary was living at Bull Inn, Bull Street, Dagenham, EssexG, in the household of her parents Robert and Mary, and was recorded in the census as Mary A Sackett, aged three and born in Dagenham.6
In 1891 she was living at Bull Street, DagenhamG, in the household of her parents Robert and Mary, and was recorded as Mary A Sackett, a scholar, aged 13 and born in Dagenham.7
In 1901 she was living at Paradise Cottage, Romford Road, DagenhamG, in the household of her husband William, 30, a painter, and was recorded as Mary A Blaxland, aged 23 and born in Dagenham. Living with them were their children, Olive, 5, and Doris, 2, and an adopted son, Leonard E Marshall, aged five months.8
Children of Mary Ann Sackett and William Ernest Blaxland
|Sackett line||4th great-granddaughter of Richard Sackett of South Weald|
|Charts||Line 6 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1877. Sackett, Mary Ann. Mother: Lazell. Romford. 4a:187."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1894. Sackett, Mary Ann. Romford. 4a:526."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Sep qtr 1894. Blaxland, William Ernest. Romford. 4a:526."
- Marriages Register, St Margaret, Barking, Essex, "9 Sep 1894, William Ernest Blaxland, 23, bachelor, painter, of 17 King's Road, father Frederick Blaxland labourer; to Mary Ann Sackett, 18, spinster, of 17 King's Road, father Robert Sackett labourer. Banns. Witnesses: Frederick Tiggins, Frederick Blaxland."
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341420, PRO RG11/1745/85/7
Bull St. Bull Inn
Robert Sackett, head, married, 33, b. Dagenham, Essex, ag labourer
Mary A. Sackett, wife, 35, b. Upminster, Essex
James W. Sackett, son, 13, b. Dagenham, scholar
Annie E. Sackett, dau, 12, b. Dagenham, scholar
Henry Sackett, son, 9, b. Dagenham, scholar
Robert Sackett, son, 5, b. Dagenham, scholar
Mary A. Sackett, dau, 3, b. Dagenham
Jane P. Sackett, dau, 1, b. Dagenham.
- 1891 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG12, piece 1368, folio 134, p. 3, GSU roll 6096478
Bull St, Dagenham, Essex
Robert Sackett, head, married, 43, farm laborer, b. Essex, Dagenham
Mary A Sackett, wife, 45, b. Essex, Upminster
Henry Sackett, son, 19, blacksmith (farrier), b. Essex, Dagenham
Mary A Sackett, dau, 13, scholar, b. Essex, Dagenham
William Sackett, son, 8, scholar, b. Essex, Dagenham.
- 1901 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG13, piece 1645, folio 112, p. 6
Paradise Cottage, Romford Rd, Dagenham, Essex
William E Blaxland, head, married, 30 [?36], painter, employer, b. Kent, Sittingbourne
Mary A Blaxland, wife, 23, b. Dagenham
Olive A P Blaxland, dau, 5, b. Dagenham
Doris M A Blaxland, dau, 2, b. Dagenham
Leonard E Marshall, adopted son, 5mo, b. Dagenham.
|Last Edited||13 Nov 2016|