Alfred William Sackett
|Father||Henry "Harry" Sackett (1871-1942)|
|Mother||Louisa Elizabeth Mathison (1869-1956)|
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Alfred was living at Northumberland Villa, Philip Road, Hornchurch, EssexG, with his parents Henry and Louisa. He was a store keeper.9 Annie was living at 58 Monega Road, East Ham, EssexG, with her father Alexander and sister Ivy.10
Administration of Alfred's estate was granted on 14 August 1963 to his widow Annie. His estate was valued at £3,306.11
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1911. Sackett, Alfred William. Mother: Mathison. Romford. 4a:598."
- 1939 Register.
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1963. Sackett, Alfred W, 51. Brentwood. 4a:399."
- Probate record.
- Website England & Wales Marriage Index, 1916–2005 (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "Sep qtr 1942. Sackett, Alfred W. Spouse: Stone. W. Ham. 4a:55."
- Website England & Wales Marriage Index, 1916–2005 (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "Sep qtr 1942. Stone, Annie K. Spouse: Sackett. W. Ham. 4a:58." [Error in indexed ref.]
- Website England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1837–1915 (Ancestry.com), "Mar qtr 1967. Sackett, Annie K, 60. Waltham Forest. 5E:39."
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, Sackett household, Northumberland Villa, Philip Road, Hornchurch U D, Essex: RG101/1525D/010/12, Henry Sackett, b. 27 Oct 1871, married, old age pensioner; RG101/1525D/010/13, Elizabeth L (Louisa) Sackett (later Allan), b. 8 Sep 1869, married, old age pensioner; RG101/1525D/010/14, Alfred W Sackett, b. 4 Apr 1911, single, store keeper; Alexander Allen, b. 27 Apr 1865, widowed, old age pensioner.
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, Stone household, 58 Monega Road, East Ham, Essex: Alexander Stone, b. 1867, plasterer; RG101/0998G/004/1, Annie R Stone (later Sackett), b. 26 Sep 1906, single, card box maker; Ivy Stone (later Gnashall), b. 15 Sep 1910, single, card box maker; & 4 others.
- "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills & Administrations), 1858–1995", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Sackett Alfred William of 137 Cann Hall Road Leytonstone Essex died 2 June 1963 at London Hospital Annexe Brentwood Essex Administration London 14 August to Annie Kezia Sackett widow. Effects £3306 16s. 5d."
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Richard Sackett of South Weald, Essex|
|Charts||Line 6 (English)|
|Last Edited||4 Nov 2016|