Benjamin Lambert Sackett
|Father||Adam Tredwell Sackett (1828-1878)|
|Mother||Sarah Elizabeth Ostrander (-1909)|
Lambert was named as a beneficiary in the will of his great-aunt Elizabeth (Sackett) Titus made in Brooklyn, New York CityG, on 21 April 1879. He was to share with his siblings in a half-share of the residue of her estate after the death of her husband who had a lifetime interest in the income from her estate.4
Lambert was an usher at the wedding of Walter Bliss and Katherine Baldwin, daughter of the former Governor of Michigan, at St John's Church, Detroit, Wayne County, MichiganG, on 29 April 1897.5
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "4706. Benjamin Lambert Sackett, b. Jan. 20, 1869."
- Adam Tredwell (1772–1852) Family Bible, "Benjamin Lambert Sackett born 20th January 1869."
- Adam Tredwell (1772–1852) Family Bible, "Benjamin Lambert Sackett Died July 3 1912 Buried at Woodlawn Cemetery July 6 1912."
- "New York, Wills and Probate Records, 1659–1999", digital image, Ancestry.com.
- "Historical Newspapers, Birth, Marriage, & Death Announcements, 1851–2003", digital image, Ancestry.com, New York Times, 30 April 1897, "A Day's Weddings. / Walter Phelps Bliss of this city was married yesterday, in St. John's Church, Detroit, to Miss Katherine Baldwin, daughter of H.P.Baldwin, formerly Governor of Michigan. ... The ushers were B. Lambert Sackett ..."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 6108|
|Sackett line||8th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Descendants of Adam Tredwell Sackett
|Last Edited||25 Sep 2020|