Ferdinand William Sackett
|Father||Adam Tredwell Sackett (1828-1878)|
|Mother||Sarah Elizabeth Ostrander (-1909)|
Ferdinand was named as a beneficiary in the will of his great-aunt Elizabeth (Sackett) Titus made in Brooklyn, New York CityG, on 21 April 1879. He was to share with his siblings in a half-share of the residue of her estate after the death of her husband who had a lifetime interest in the income from her estate.5
|Sackett line||8th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Descendants of Adam Tredwell Sackett
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "4705. Ferdinand W. Sackett, b. Aug., 16, 1867, d. Nov. 27, 1893."
- Adam Tredwell (1772–1852) Family Bible, "Ferdinand William Sackett born 16th August 1867."
- Adam Tredwell (1772–1852) Family Bible, "Ferdinand William Sackett died November 26 1893 Buried at Woodlawn Cemetery November 29, 1893."
- "Historical Newspapers, Birth, Marriage, & Death Announcements, 1851–2003", digital image, Ancestry.com, New York Times, 29 November 1893, "Died. / Sackett.—On Monday, Nov. 27, at Rye, N.Y., Ferdinand William, son of Sarah E. and the late Adam Treadwell Sackett, in the 27th year of his age. / Funeral services at Christ Church, Rye, on Wednesday, Nov. 29, at 13:30 o'clock, on arrival of 11:03 train from New-York."
- "New York, Wills and Probate Records, 1659–1999", digital image, Ancestry.com.
|Last Edited||23 September 2020|