Arthur Green Sackett
|Father||Charles Oliver Sackett (1859-1939)|
|Mother||Caroline Adell "Carrie" Green (1860-1929)|
In 1900 Arthur was living at Grand RiverG in the household of his parents Charles and Carrie, and was recorded in the census as Arthur G Sackett, at school, aged twelve and born in Missouri.4
In 1910 he was living at Grand RiverG in the household of his parents Charles and Carrie, and was recorded as Arthur Sackett, a farmer, aged 21. His wife Eva, 24, was living with him.5
Child of Arthur Green Sackett and Eva Mae Owen
- Frances B Sackett b. 9 May 1911, d. 20 Mar 1985
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "9901. Arthur Green Sackett, b. May 26, 1888."
- B S & J E Dean, A History of the William Dean Family of Cornwall, Conn. and Canfield, Ohio. (1903), digital image, Ancestry.com, p 51, Children of Charles O. Sackett and Carrie H. Green, "Arthur Green Sackett, b. in Cameron, Mo., May 26, 1888."
- 1900 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Page: 8; Enumeration District: 0069
Grand River, DeKalb County, Michigan, 1 Jun 1900
Sackett, Charles O, head, b. Jun 1859, 40, m. 15y, b. OH, father b. OH, mother b. OH, farmer, rented
Sackett, Carrie A, wife, b. Aug 1860, 39, m. 15y, 2 ch, both living, b. WI, father b. WI, mother b. WI
Sackett, Loy E, son, b. Nov 1885, 14, b. MO, father b. OH, mother b. WI, at school
Sackett, Arthur G, son, b. May 1888, 12, b. MO, father b. OH, mother b. WI, at school.
- 1910 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll: T624_779; Page: 10A; Enumeration District: 0070; FHL microfilm: 1374792
Grand River, DeKalb County, Missouri, 5 May 1910
Sackett, Charles, head, 50, m1. 24y, b. OH, father b. OH, mother b. OH, farmer, general farm, home owned on mortgage
Sackett, Carrie, wife, 49, m1. 24y, b. WI, father b. NY, mother b. OH
Sackett, Loy, son, 23, single, b. MO, father b. OH, mother b. WI, student, university
Sackett, Arthur, son, 21, m1. 3 months, b. MO, father b. OH, mother b. WI, farmer, general farm
Sackett, Eva, dau-in-law, 24, m1. 3 months, b. KY, father b. KY, mother b. KY
[Charles O Sackett was the census enumerator].
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 3235|
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||30 Dec 2020|