William Chapin Sackett
|Father||Fred C Sackett (1854-1929)|
|Mother||Caroline M "Carrie" Dorrance (1859-1931)|
In 1900 William was living at Ingham, Albion City, Calhoun County, MichiganG, in the household of his parents Fred and Carrie, and was recorded in the census as William C Sackett, a grocery clerk, aged 18 and born in Michigan.3
Children of William Chapin Sackett and Pearl Essie Mott
- Marcelene E Sackett b. 7 Dec 1904, d. 7 Aug 1985
- Marc C Sackett b. 18 Feb 1908, d. 27 Aug 1982
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "9804. William C. Sackett, m. Pearl Mott."
- Thurmon King's database, 28280 William Chapin Sackett.
- 1900 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll 704, p. 9B
Ingham, Albion City, Ward 2, Calhoun, Michigan
Sackett, Fred C, head, b. Aug 1854, 45, m. 19y, b. NY, father b. NY, mother b. NY, clerk in dry goods, owned house on mortgage
Sackett, Carrie M, wife, b. Jan 1858, 42, m. 19y, 2 ch, both living, b. IL, father b. NY, mother b. NY
Sackett, William C, son, b. Mar 1882, 18, b. MI, father b. NY, mother b. IL, clerk in grocery
Sackett, Cathern A, dau, b. Dec 1898, 1, b. MI, father b. NY, mother b. IL.
|Last Edited||26 Mar 2013|