Clark De Witt Sackett
|Father||Augustus Lysander Sackett (1820-1893)|
In 1900 Clark was living at 55 Center Street, Montgomery, Ashland County, OhioG, and was recorded in the census as Clark D Sackett, physician, head of household, aged 55 and born in Ohio. He owned his house free of mortgage. Living with him were his wife Matilda, 51, and their children, Nellie, 17, Victor, 13, and Charles, aged nine.4
Children of Clark De Witt Sackett and Matilda Bertha Clark
- Nettie Sackett b. c 1873
- Nellie Sackett b. Sep 1882
- Victor Augustus Sackett b. 22 Apr 1887, d. 2 Sep 1942
- Charles H Sackett b. 1890, d. 1930
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "6631. Clark De Witt Sackett, b. Oct. 18, 1844."
- Website Find A Grave (http://www.findagrave.com), memorial 14148663.
- Thurmon King's database, 3359 Clark De Witt Sackett.
- 1900 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll 1237, p. 1B, Enumeration District 12, FHL film 1241237
55 Center St, Montgomery Township, Ashland, Ohio, ? June 1900
Sackett, Clark D, head, b. Oct 1844, 55, m. 30y, b. OH, father b. CT, mother b. OH, physician, house owned free of mortgage
Sackett, Matilda, wife, b. Mar 1849, 51, m. 30y, 4ch, all living, b. England, father b. England, mother b. England
Sackett, Nellie, dau, b. Sep 1882, 17, b. OH, father b. OH, mother b. England
Sackett, Victor A, son, b. Apr 1887, 13, b. OH, father b. OH, mother b. England, at school
Sackett, Charles H, son, b. Aug 1890, 9, b. OH, father b. OH, mother b. England, at school.
|Sackett line||8th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||17 July 2012|