Charlotte Minerva "Lottie" Austin
|Father||Enos Austin (1809-1886)|
|Mother||Sarah Parthena Sackett (1820-1883)|
In 1900 she was living at TallmadgeG in the household of her husband Clark, 63, a farmer, and was recorded as Lottie Sackett, aged 45.6
—William B Doyle, Centennial history of Summit County, Ohio
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "6574. Charlotte M. Austin, b. Sept. 15, 1854; m. Clark S. Talmadge." [This would have been a shorthand note for "m. Clark Sackett at Tallmadge."]
- William B Doyle, Centennial history of Summit County, Ohio and representative citizens (Chicago, IL: Biographical Pub. Co., 1908).
- B S & J E Dean, A History of the William Dean Family of Cornwall, Conn. and Canfield, Ohio. (1903), digital image, Ancestry.com, p 45, Children of Sarah P. Sackett and Enos Austin, "Charlotte Minerva Austin, b. in Newton Falls, Sept. 15, 1854; m. Aug. 25, 1886, to Clark Sackett, farmer, Talmadge; b. in Talmadge, May 15, 1837."
- Website Find A Grave.
- Extract from Tallmadge Cemetery record book from image in possession of Patricia Harrah, "Dea Clark Sackett, Lot 37, Interments. Burial 1, Grave 8, Dea Clark Sackett; Burial 2, Grave 4, Laura M wife; Burial 3, Grave 5, Cynthia; Burial 4, Grave 18, Benj, son; Burial 5, Grave 9, Benj, 2nd, son; Burial 8, Grave 7, Clark A Sackett; Burial 9, Grave 8, Charlotte Sacket; Burial 6, Grave 6, Kate Ashman, wife of Clark A Sackett; Burial 7, Grave 1, Charles D, son of Clark A."
- 1900 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Page: 9; Enumeration District: 0104; FHL microfilm: 1241324
Tallmadge, Summit County, Ohio, 25 Jun 1900, enumerated by C C Sackett
Sackett, Clark A, head, b. May 1837, 63, m.
3614y, b. OH, father b. CT, mother b. CT, farmer, home owned on mortgage
Sackett, Lottie, wife, b. Sep 1854, 45, m. 14y, b. OH, father b. OH, mother b. OH
Bonner, Nettie, boarder, b. Jul 1868, 31, single, b. OH, father b. OH, mother b. OH
Ewart, William, boarder, b. Mar 1846, 54, single, b. OH, father b. OH, mother b. OH, laborer.
|See also||Histories of Summit County, Ohio.|
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American) (#1)|
Line 3a (American) (#2)
|Last Edited||19 Jun 2021|