Elisabeth Mary Sackett
|Father||Rufus William Sackett (1830-1889)|
|Mother||Sarah Maria Janes (1832-1879)|
In 1870 Elisabeth was living in NorthamptonG in the household of her parents Rufus and Sarah, and was recorded in the census as Elizabeth Sackett, aged 11, at home, and born in Massachusetts.5
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Website Vital Records of Northampton, Massachusetts (Corbin Collection) (New England Historic Genealogical Society), birth, "Sackett, (no name) (Elizabeth M.), Dec. 30 1856, Northampton, d. Rufus W. Sackett, Merchant, b. Northampton, & Sarah M. Janes, b. Northampton. Northampton Births Vol. 4 page 46."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "6133. Elisabeth Mary Sackett, b. Dec. 29, 1856, d. Nov. 12, 1878."
- Website Vital Records of Northampton, Massachusetts (Corbin Collection) (New England Historic Genealogical Society), [5621A], "Children [of Rufus W Sackett & Sarah N Janes]: Sarah F., b. Jan. 6 1852; Henry E., b. Aug. 29 1853; John R., b. Aug. 26 1855; Elizabeth M., b. Dec. 30 1856; Rufus, b. Aug. 24 1858; Nathaniel P., b. Sept. 10 1864; Minnie F.; Eva B., b. Jan. 5 1869. Janes Genealogy p. 351 & Parsons II–202."
- Vital Records, Northampton, Hampshire County, Massachusetts, Sackett, Lizzie M., Northampton, 1878, v302, p20, Death
"1878 Nov 12, Lizzie M Sackett, f, single, 21-11, typhoid fever, at Northampton, [occupation blank], d. Rufus H & Sarah (Janes), parents b. Northampton."
- 1870 Census for United States, M593_621/300
Northampton, Hampshire, Massachusetts
Sackett, Rufus W, 39, furniture driver and jobber, $3,000, $3,000, b. Mass
Sackett, Sarah M, 37, keeping house, b. Mass
Sackett, Sarah, 18, at home, b. Mass
Sackett, John, 16, at home, b. New Jersey
Sackett, Henry, 14, at home, b. Mass
Sackett, Elizabeth, 11, at home, b. Mass
Sackett, Willie, 9, at home, b. Mass
Sackett, Minnie, 7, at home, b. Mass
Sackett, Nathaniel, 5, at home, b. Mass
Sackett, Eva, 3, at home, b. Mass.
|Last Edited||26 July 2008|