William Williams Sackett
|Father||Jeremiah Sackett (1775-1847)|
|Mother||Sarah Hodgeman (1779-1850)|
In 1841 William was living at Harbour Street, RamsgateG, in the household of his parents Jeremiah and Sarah, and was recorded in the census as William Sackett, a tailor, aged 30 and born in Kent.5
In 1851 he was living at 25 Spencer Square, RamsgateG, in the household of his sister Eliza, and was recorded as William Sackett, of no occupation, unmarried, aged 39, and born in Ramsgate.6
In 1861 he was living at Stoke House School, Ramsgate, KentG, in the household of his unmarried sister Eliza, and was recorded as William Sackett, unmarried, aged 51, and born in Ramsgate.7
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St Lawrence the Martyr, Thanet, Kent (Society of Genealogists), "4 Nov/Dec[?] 1808 William Williams s. Jeremiah & Sarah Sackett, bn. 13 October."
- Baptisms Register, St Lawrence the Martyr, Thanet, Kent (Society of Genealogists), "4 Nov/Dec[?] 1808 William Williams s. Jeremiah & Sarah Sackett, bn 13 October."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Sep qtr 1868. Sackett, William Williams, 59. Thanet."
- Burials Register, St George, Ramsgate (Transcript), "23 September 1868 William Williams Sackett, Wellington Place, 59 years."
- 1841 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Harbour Street, Ramsgate, Kent
Jeremh Sackett, 65, tailor, b. Kent
Sarah Sackett, 61, b. Kent
Willm Sackett, 30, tailor, b. Kent
Eliza Sackett, 23, b. Kent
Mary Sackett, 22, b. Kent
Sarah Bayley, 12, b. Kent
Sarah Hope, 36, FS, b. Kent
HO107; Piece 469; Book: 2; Civil Parish: Preston By Wingham [error for Ramsgate]; County: Kent; Enumeration District: 4; Folio: 38; Page: 25; Line: 8; GSU roll: 306864.
- 1851 Census for England & Wales, HO107/1630/f.533
25 Spencer Sq.
Eliza SACKETT, head, unmarried, 32, private governess, b. Kent, Ramsgate
Mary Ann SACKETT, sister, unmarried, 30, private governess, b. Kent, Ramsgate
William SACKETT, brother, unmarried, 39, no occupation, b. Kent, Ramsgate
Sarah HOPE, cousin, unmarried, 48, domestic, b. Kent, Broadstairs.
- 1861 Census for England & Wales, RG9/?
Stoke House School, Ramsgate, Kent
Eliza Sackett, head, unm., 44, governess, b. Ramsgate, Kent
Mary A Sackett, sister, unm., 42, governess, b. Ramsgate
William Sackett, brother, unm., 51, [occupation blank], b. Ramsgate
Sarah Hope, cousin, unm., 60, housekeeper, b. Broadstairs, Kent
Maria Sackett, niece, unm., 23, assistant, b. Ramsgate.
|Sackett line||6th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||23 November 2008|