John Noah Sackett
|Father||Martin Sackett (1809-1886)|
|Mother||Eliza Hale (c 1809-after 1850)|
In 1870 John was living in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG, and was recorded in the census as John Sackett, works at organs, aged 30, and born in Massachusetts. Living with him were his wife Fane, aged 24, and born in Massachusetts, and their daughter Edith, aged two.3
Children of John Noah Sackett and Francelia L Sackett
- Edith B Sackett b. 12 Aug 1869
- Louis John Sackett b. 5 Feb 1871
- Callie May Sackett b. 29 Jul 1872, d. 13 Aug 1873
- Arthur Henry Sackett b. 23 May 1878
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3a (American) (#1)|
Line 3a (American) (#2)
John Noah Sackett & Francelia L Sackett relationship chart
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "4031. John Noah Sackett, b. Nov. 10, 1839; m. (3400) Francelia C. Sackett."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "3400. Francelia C. Sackett, b. Oct. 17, 1845; m. (4031) John N. Sackett."
- 1870 Census for United States, M593_619/414
Westfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
Sackett, John, 30, works at organs, $5,500, $500, b. Mass
Sackett, Fane, 24, keeping house, b. Mass
Sackett, Edith, 2, at home, b. Mass.
|Last Edited||25 November 2009|