Rev John Buel Sackett
|Father||John Sackett MD (1785-1827)|
Rev John Buel Sackett, Baptist minister of Kingsville, Ohio, son of John Sackett MD and ___ ___, was born in Fabias, Cattaraugus County, New York StateG, in 1812.1,2 He died aged about 58 in 1870.3 He married Amanda Bardeen.3
Children of Rev John Buel Sackett and Amanda Bardeen
- Buel Ruthven Sackett+ b. 4 Jan 1834, d. 30 Mar 1912
- Helen Adelaide Sackett b. 4 Jan 1840
- Herbert R Sackett b. 15 Aug 1849
- John Elwood Sackett b. 18 Jun 1853, d. 20 Feb 1926
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- John Buel Sackett is recorded in The Sacketts of America as the son of John Sackett MD and Loraine ___. However, John and Loraine were married in 1818 and John Buel was born in 1812. It is concluded that John Buel would have been the son of an earlier marriage.
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "3075. John Buel Sackett, b. in 1812, d. in 1870; m. Amanda Bardun."
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Church|
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||28 Sep 2022|