Mary Lydia Sackett
|Father||Abner Sacket (c 1820-1887)|
|Mother||Electa Dewey (1821-1866)|
In 1850 Mary was living at Chicopee, Hampden County, MassachusettsG, in the household of her parents Abner and Electa, and was recorded in the census as Mary L Sackett, aged six, and born in Massachusetts.4
In 1860 she was living in Buckland, Franklin County, MassachusettsG, in the household of her parents Abner and Electa, and was recorded as Mary Sackett, aged 15.5
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "2888. Mary Lydia Sackett, b. Dec. 7, 1844; m. Ezra T. Smith."
- Vital Records, Springfield, Massachusetts, to 1850, book 4, Births, Marriages, Deaths, 1843–1849, "Sackett, Mary L., Dec. 7, 1844, Springfield (Cabotville). Parents: Abner and Electa Sackett. Father’s Occ: Blacksmith. Residence: Springfield (Cabotville)."
- Vital Records, Springfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, v10, p194, birth, "Dec 7 , Mary L Sackett, female, at Springfield, d. Abner & Electa Sackett, blacksmith, of Springfield."
- 1850 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, M432_319/203/2907/3163 (TEK)
Chicopee, Hampden County, MA
Abner Sackett, 30, blacksmith, b. MA
Electa Sackett, 28, b. MA
Noble D Sackett, 10, b. MA
Henry A Sackett, 8, b. MA
Mary L Sackett, 6, b. MA
George J[I?] Sackett, 4, b. MA.
- 1860 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll: M653_501; Page: 686; Family History Library Film: 803501
Buckland, Franklin County, Massachusetts, 6 Jul 1860
Sackett, Abner, 39, blacksmith, personal estate $250, b. MA
Sackett, Electa, 38, b. MA
Sackett, Noble, 19, laborer, b. MA
Sackett, Mary, 15, b. MA
Sackett, George, 13, b. MA
Sackett, James, 7, b. MA.
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||24 Nov 2009|