|Father||Frederick Charles Sackett (1870-1964)|
|Mother||Jessie Gray Cousland (1869-1951)|
In 1911 Elsie was living at Hillside, Wingham, KentG, in the household of her parents Frederick and Jessie, and was recorded in the census as Elsie Sackett, aged twelve and born in Southborough.5
Children of Elsie Sackett
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1898. Sackett, Elsie. Mother: Cousland. Tunbridge. 2a:713."
- "England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1916–2007", database, Ancestry.com, "Jun qtr 1974. Slater, Elsie Ross, b. 3 Nov 1898. Pershore. 29:0576."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1928. Sackett, Elsie. Spouse: Slater. Epsom. 2a:27."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Dec qtr 1928. Slater, Arthur R. Spouse: Sackett. Epsom. 2a:27."
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 4557, schedule 189
Hillside, Wingham, Kent
Frederick Charles Sackett, head, 41, married, evangelist, undenominational, own account, b. Broadstairs, Kent
Jessie Gray Sackett, wife, 41, m. 16y, 3 ch, all living, b. Denny, Scotland
Wallace Render Sackett, son, 15, draper's assistant, b. Ramsgate, Kent
Elsie Sackett, dau, 12, b. Southborough, Kent
Grace May Sackett, dau, 2, b. Faversham, Kent.
|Last Edited||27 January 2019|