Phyllis Edith Sackett
|Father||William James Sackett (1872-1940)|
|Mother||Caroline "Carrie" Wolsey (1874-1956)|
In 1911 Phyllis was living at 130 Camberweill Road, CamberwellG, in the household of her parents William and Caroline, and was recorded in the census as Phyllis Edith Sackett, aged four and born in Camberwell.5
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1906. Sackett, Phyllis Edith. Mother: Wolsey. Camberwell. 1d:881."
- Baptisms Register, St George, Camberwell, Surrey (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "11 Nov 1906 Phyllis Edith Sackett, b. 24 Oct 1906, d. William James & Caroline Sackett, of 41 Cowan St, lamp lighter."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Sep qtr 1929. Sackett, Phyllis E. Spouse: Marson. Camberwell. 1d:1885."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Sep qtr 1929. Marson, Albert J. Spouse: Sackett. Camberwell. 1d:1885."
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, 130 Camberwell Rd, London SE
William James Sackett, head, 39, married, lamp attendant, Gas Company, worker, b. Camberwell
Caroline Sackett, wife, 37, m. 11y, 2 ch, both living, b. Camberwell
Phyllis Edith Sackett, dau, 4, b. Camberwell
Dorothy Emma Sackett, dau, 9 months, b. Camberwell.
|Last Edited||6 November 2016|