Lavinia Elizabeth Sackett
|Father||John Richard Sackett (1822-1905)|
|Mother||Catherine Hewitt (c 1822-1896)|
In 1851 Lavinia was living at 14 Ashford Street, Shoreditch, LondonG, and was recorded in the census as Lavinia Sackett, a scholar, aged five, born in Shoreditch, the daughter of John Sackett.5
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Shoreditch, Middlesex, "27 July 1845 Lavinia Elizabeth d. John Richard Sackett & Caroline, clicker of Hoxton Town. Born 6 April 1845."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Jun qtr 1845. Sackett, Lavinia Elizabeth. Mother: Hewitt. Shoreditch. 2:384."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Deaths, "Sep qtr 1853. Sackett, Lavinia Elizabeth, 8. Shoreditch. 1c:125."
- Burials Register, St John the Baptist, Hoxton, Middlesex, digital image, Ancestry.com, "4 Sep 1853 Lavinia Elizabeth Sackett, Foundry Row, 8 years."
- 1851 Census for England & Wales, 14 Ashford St., St. Johns, Hoxton, Shoreditch, Middlesex
John Sackett, head, married, 28, clicker, b. London
Catherine Sackett, wife, 29, b. London
Kate Sackett, dau, 7, scholar, b. London, Shoreditch
Lavinia Sackett, dau, 5, scholar, b. London, Shoreditch
Clara Sackett, dau, 4, b. London, Shoreditch
Walter Sackett, son, 1, b. London, Shoreditch
William Sackett, son, 1m[?], b. London, Shoreditch
|Sackett line||2nd great-granddaughter of Martin Sackett of Childerditch|
|Charts||Line 7 (English)|
|Last Edited||29 Nov 2016|