Kate Amelia Sackett
|Father||George Sackett (1852-1902)|
|Mother||Louisa Else (c 1853-1926)|
In 1891 Kate was living at 34 Tanner Street, Faversham, KentG, in the household of her parents George and Louisa, and was recorded in the census as Kate Sackett, aged two and born in Faversham.6
In 1901 she was living at 3 Dartford Villas, Birchington, KentG, and was recorded as Kate A Sackett, aged 12 and born in Faversham, daughter of George Sackett.7
In 1911 she was living at 3 Perfects Cottages, BirchingtonG, in the household of her widowed mother Louisa, and was recorded as Kate Sackett, a domestic servant, single, aged 22 and born in Faversham.8
Kate proved her first husband Arthur's will on 6 March 1916. His estate was valued at £200.9
Kate proved her brother Frederick's will on 23 July 1947. His estate was valued at £903.10
Children of Kate Amelia Sackett and Arthur T Euden
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Sep qtr 1888. Sackett, Kate Amelia. Mother: Else. Faversham. 2a:819."
- Website England & Wales Death Index, 1916–2005 (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "Sep qtr 1953. Shepherd, Kate A, 64. Thanet. 5b:589."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Jun qtr 1911. Sackett, Kate A. Thanet. 2a:2081."
- Probate record.
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (Ancestry.co.uk), "Sep qtr 1921. Euden, Kate A. Spouse: Shepherd. Thanet. 2a:2631."
"Sep qtr 1921. Shepherd, Arthur J. Spouse: Euden. Thanet. 2a:2631."
- 1891 Census for England & Wales, RG12?
34 Tanner St, Faversham, Kent
George Sackett, [head], 39, plasterer, b. Margate, Kent
Louisa Sackett, [wife], 38, b. Pluckley, Kent
Edith Sackett, [dau], 13, scholar, b. Preston, Kent
Fred Sackett, [son], 13, scholar, b. Preston
George Sackett, [son], 9, scholar, b. Preston
Stephen Sackett, [son], 8, scholar, b. Faversham
Ernest Sackett, [son], 3, b. Faversham
Kate Sackett, [dau], 2, b. Faversham
William Sackett, [son], 11 months, b. Faversham
[Relationships were blank in this record].
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 819/105
3 Dartford Villas
George Sackett, head, married, 49, plasterer, worker, b. Margate, Kent
Louisa Sackett, wife, 48, b. Plurkley, Kent
Fredk G T Sackett, son, single, 23, plasterer, worker, b. Faversham, Kent
Stephen E Sackett, son, single, 17, apprentice to plumber, worker, b. Faversham
Lewis H Sackett, son, 15, telegraph messenger, worker, b. Faversham
Ernest Sackett, son, 13, plasterer's apprentice, worker, b. Faversham
Kate A Sackett, dau, 12, b. Faversham
Sidney F Sackett, son, 8, b. Faversham
Edmond H Sackett, son, 5, b. Faversham.
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, 3 Perfects Cottages, Birchington, Kent
Louisa Sackett, head, 59, widow, parochial relief, b. Pluckley, Kent
Lillian Martha Sackett, dau, 30, single, b. Faversham, Kent
Louis Sackett, son, 25, married, (invalid), b. Faversham, Kent
Ernest Sackett, son, 23, single, milkman, worker, b. Faversham, Kent
Kate Sackett, dau, 22, single, domestic servant, b. Faversham, Kent
Sydney Sackett, son, 18, single, house boy (domestic), b. Faversham, Kent
Edmund Sackett, son, 15, errand boy greengrocer, b. Faversham, Kent
Alice Elmer, gdau, 13, school, b. Battersea, London.
- "England & Wales National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills & Administrations) 1858–1966", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Euden Arthur Thomas of 5 Fairlight Glen Margate a private second battalion "The Buffs" died 28 September 1915 in France killed in action. Administration (with Will) Canterbury 6 March 1916 to Kate Amelia Euden widow. Effects £200 10s."
- "England & Wales National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills & Administrations) 1858–1966", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Sackett Frederick George Thomas of 19 Prospect-road Birchington Kent died 9 June 1947 at 82 Park-lane Birchington Administration (with Will) London 23 July to Kate Amelia Shepherd (wife of Arthur John Shepherd). Effects £903 6s. 4d."
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||22 September 2018|